Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please show me quotes of him pleading with the chairman last summer and him lamenting our approach in previous windows in January.

You concoct this idea in your head that Poch is constantly at odds with Levy. You insert meaning into his words. Then when Poch says "me and Daniel have a wonderful relationship" you don't take him at his word. You even made up a "showdown" just because they discussed contract terms.

Poch commenting that he'd like to get things done earlier in the window is normal and absolutely no one, especially myself, has suggested any different. What we have said, is that it isnt the end of the world and we won't suffer greatly for it. Which was proven. And had been proven 3 years in a row.

Head straight to the intro.....

qTx86bk_d.jpg
Anyone who is dying of boredom with lack of football, stick Skysports on this evening

So it was proven once again spending ££ is a waste of time with tight ass city winning the league. Who are we all backing to win the title this year?
I am going for cardiff. Hard working with no over paid fancy dan's to ruin team spirit. A tough manager in warnock who will take no crap from big money posers.
Liverpool have already spent fairly big on a player which makes them favourites for relegation. But only time will tell....
How interesting people love talking about Liverpool and their spending and their wages and their signings........
9 out of 10 seasons above them though.

I could understand Lawro using them as a shining beacon of doing it all the right way, but to see Spurs fans using their policy as proof of success when in comparison to ours they have utterly failed, is baffling.

Almost as if they believe every word Sky and BBC Sports say

Talented player far to good for Villa and the championshipbut has attitude problems if I remember right and not sure if he’s ready for a top end Prem team
Watched them over the play offs and in 180 minutes saw him make two good runs. Don’t get the hype, but something a little intriguing about him regardless.

Grealish wasn’t even the best AM in the championship last season, Maddison was (and he’s off to LCFC to replace Mahrez). Plus he’s a big time cunt and overhyped.

No thanks

I'd have loved Maddison here.

Such a shame we didn't get him when he was at Coventry.

Guess going from his tweets, he really does hate Spurs.

Watched them over the play offs and in 180 minutes saw him make two good runs. Don’t get the hype, but something a little intriguing about him regardless.

He’s been really good for them all season I saw him when Villa played Hull and he was by far the best player on the pitch. Like I say I have my doubts he’s good enough for us 100% to good for the Championship though

Please show me quotes of him pleading with the chairman last summer and him lamenting our approach in previous windows in January.

You concoct this idea in your head that Poch is constantly at odds with Levy. You insert meaning into his words. Then when Poch says "me and Daniel have a wonderful relationship" you don't take him at his word. You even made up a "showdown" just because they discussed contract terms.

Poch commenting that he'd like to get things done earlier in the window is normal and absolutely no one, especially myself, has suggested any different. What we have said, is that it isnt the end of the world and we won't suffer greatly for it. Which was proven. And had been proven 3 years in a row.
I see. So you deny Poch showed increasing signs of frustration during last summers transfer as we continued to drag our feet as the deadline approached? And you deny he reiterated his desire to avoid the same fiasco with his comments in January.
Look, I have no wish to get involved in another personal cunt off with you so just carry on in your world of self denial. We'll see how the summer plays out. Should be an interesting window whatever happens

I see. So you deny Poch showed increasing signs of frustration during last summers transfer as we continued to drag our feet as the deadline approached? And you deny he reiterated his desire to avoid the same fiasco with his comments in January.
Look, I have no wish to get involved in another personal cunt off with you so just carry on in your world of self denial. We'll see how the summer plays out. Should be an interesting window whatever happens
I asked for quotes. That's all.

Do you have them?

But you said the same a few weeks ago, and now he signed a new deal.
Now you feel he’s being shafted with our targets.

Why isn’t he talking to Real if Levy has just stabbed him in the back?
Poch says he’s happy, you say he isn’t.

You always read between the lines but never read the actual quotes.
And when you do, it’s always “he’s hardly going to say........”

Your world must be great:
“John I like the blue one”
“Good darling, I like the red one too”

Back
Top Bottom