Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's fucken shit. Promote our own youth instead of signing shit players that won't push our starters. We just burn through money that could be better spent elsewhere. 2-3 quality players > 1 quality player and 3 sissokos/gkn's/stamboulis

After watching Grealish I actually wouldn’t mind him. He carries the ball well, not afraid to to run at players and could learn a lot. I’d rather him than Shaqiri.

tenor.gif

After Llorente (and how every single one of their signings panned out last season), I don’t want us rivalling Chelsea for anyone.

That would be an insanely good summer.
Tell me about it. If Carlsberg did transfer windows...

I really rate Kovacic and think he is criminally underused at Real. This is understandable however when you see Kroos, Modric and Casemiro in front of him. In my opinion it would be a deal that suits all parties, but these things rarely happen.

Would we be looking at Shaqiri if Stoke hadn’t been relegated and his clause hadn’t kicked in?

Would we be in for Grealish if Billa had gone up and not been up for sale?

Or are we bargain hunting?

Don’t believe we’ll sign either of them thankfully. No point in signing a sixth choice AM when the fourth and fifth struggle for game time.

Back
Top Bottom