Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm. Dont remember accusing you of that explicitly.

Accumulatively, over time... Every single part.

No doubt SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur will fish out some old stuff to prove otherwise.

I'm sure he could; that much i do agree with...

I frankly could never be arsed to put the effort in, but fair play to him... He seems to run rings round you when doing so.

So, why do you think he's on a card yet again then. Be interested to know your theory.

Can't say i had a theory, but I haven't seen anything I've seen in threads that I've been in, which - on the spec of this place - presumably means some kind of politics/worldview shit-storm.... But quite frankly, I haven't got a clue.

(Sorry, SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur ... Feels kind 'rude' talking about you in this manner.)

I was on a card once.

[sarcasm_font] You're kidding me?

Accumulatively, over time... Every single part.

I'm sure he could; that much i do agree with...

I frankly could never be arsed to put the effort in, but fair play to him... He seems to run rings round you when doing so.

Can't say i had a theory, but I haven't seen anything I've seen in threads that I've been in, which - on the spec of this place - presumably means some kind of politics/worldview shit-storm.... But quite frankly, I haven't got a clue.

(Sorry, SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur ... Feels kind 'rude' talking about you in this manner.)

[sarcasm_font] You're kidding me?
Spot on. I'd never got a card before the Tommy Robinson thread existed. Pretty simple to see why.

I also don't care. Binning just means I'll frequent xvideos a bit more instead.

Probably healthier.

Poch's quotes showed you were badly mistaken and got it all wrong last summer. It's just a shame you can't admit it.

Which ones? The one's you said were in January that were actually in December which you later said was about August when I posted Poch's actual quotes from January?

Or the ones where he said he was happy with his squad in January with the exact same squad he had in August?

Crazy mental gymnastics.

To be fair, around January you were telling anyone who'd listen we'd be playing Europa League this coming season so anything you say really doesn't have much weight.

It’s like the bloody Jeremy Kyle show in here.
f0a486f24c2c5f98458ebc2dbee40f64--oxygen-mask.jpg

Back
Top Bottom