Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering this is my first extended conversation in this thread for about 6 weeks and you're still in here getting butthurt and arguing I suggest you look at yourself too.

You aren't an adversary. You're just wrong. Don't elevate a simple debate to some personal shit. I haven't got personal with you like you have in this debate. And you end it with jumping on your high horse?

You're just wrong John. Like you were last summer and the summer before that and the one before that. Don't take it so to heart.
Ok

You accuse me of all those things too and I've never been on a card, so how does that work?

Back to the drawing board, JT.... In fact why don't we get you a little bench and leave it there... I'll bring your crayons over for you.
Hmm. Dont remember accusing you of that explicitly. No doubt SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur will fish out some old stuff to prove otherwise.
So, why do you think he's on a card yet again then. Be interested to know your theory. I was on a card once. But thats because I'm a cunt and accept it

Hmm. Dont remember accusing you of that explicitly. No doubt SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur will fish out some old stuff to prove otherwise.
So, why do you think he's on a card yet again then. Be interested to know your theory. I was on a card once. But thats because I'm a cunt and accept it
Like this?

I got no qualms being called being a confrontational dick. It's true.

You wasn't just on a card. You got binned. Which makes us equal. Stop acting like you're so much better.

Look where you've gone just because I posted Poch's quotes. Go reread the debate and see who sunk first.

Think on that.

Fuck off then
:adethumbup:
TKqLLet.gif

:eek:
You make me laugh though calling me out for my beef with other posters when you inboxed me, and I quote ''I agree with pretty much everything you post off topic''. Cheers for stunting against me for the forum though.

Integrity move.
I was of course replying to your initial pm when you pm'd me for some moral support after being destroyed in some match thread.

Anyway, thought you was going to bed. Taken your keyboard with you?

I was of course replying to your initial pm when you pm'd me for some moral support after being destroyed in some match thread.

Anyway, thought you was going to bed. Taken your keyboard with you?
Still said what you said and are now going 180 just because you're butthurt over Poch's words.

Actually mate, I posted saying this...

''Fair play to you son.

You aint a troll. You love spurs. We just disagree.

But big you up. Where do we go from here?''

More lies my g.

It was after we lost to United in the Semi. But fuck me for trying to squash a beef after a demoralising defeat and not wanting to get into it (again) in the match thread which was already poisonous and seeing people binned left, right and centre.

I'll post those DM's if you wanna call me a liar. I got no qualms.

You wasn't just on a card. You got binned. Which makes us equal. Stop acting like you're so much better.
Yes, finally. Some humility from the lad. Of course we're equal. Sometimes we're right, sometimes we're wrong. I respect your views even though I disagree with them (football wise)
I am no better than you. And I fully expect to be carded before the window is shut. But it's not cool to keep patronising other views you disagree with

Yes, finally. Some humility from the lad. Of course we're equal. Sometimes we're right, sometimes we're wrong. I respect your views even though I disagree with them (football wise)
I am no better than you. And I fully expect to be carded before the window is shut. But it's not cool to keep patronising other views you disagree with
Patronising you is posting Poch's quotes to call out your fibs?

Don't lie and it won't happen init.

Back
Top Bottom