Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You'd rather see us continue to sign young cheap prospects rather than experienced world class winners? But that policy has seen us win next to fuck all for 2 decades mate.
Surely, as supporters of a cash rich, globally supported champions league club, paying premium record breaking prices to watch our team play, we deserve more than young, cheap prospects?

I suppose my point is that we ain't City or Utd or any of the other 'money no object' wankers. I would rather that we spent wisely rather than just plastered the world with borrowed money.

Buying a few young, cheaper players and developing them will always be better for the club than buying an expensive has-been or spending £200 million on Neymar or some other waste-of-space gobshite. It ain't the Tottenham way fellah, it just ain't.

The risks involved spending that kind of money on footballers will generally outweigh the potential reward.

And as for what we deserve, a lot of us have turned up year after year and have never even thought about what we fucking deserve mate. We support! that's our fucking job.

Poch is lying on a yacht in the South Pacific getting his tubby lil belly rubbed by his lovely wifey.....like he always says, the club is calm and doing its thing.

You have become embroiled in your own fantasy. You keep repeating it in the desperate hope that makes it true.....you are in some kind of Red Dwarf parallel universe...like that poor cunt stuck behind the bookshelf in Interstellar.
Banging away but no one believes you, while you plead with the world to believe your fake news.

Sin bin vote cast.
Reason: Twin Peaks believer
Twin Peaks was good!

I was just about to question why you was on a yellow, but fuck it, I actually understand why.
I'm on a yellow because some people are probably fed up of me talking shite all the time and repeating myself like a parrot.
It's the same reason you often find yourself in the bin.
But I can take the hint so I'll just disappear for a while and lurk around like a naughty little peeping tom.
I think we have more in common than you realise mate.

I'm on a yellow because some people are probably fed up of me talking shite all the time and repeating myself like a parrot.
It's the same reason you often find yourself in the bin.
But I can take the hint so I'll just disappear for a while and lurk around like a naughty little peeping tom.
I think we have more in common than you realise mate.
I actually didn’t vote for you for what it’s worth

If we were planning to drop Eriksen and Alli a bit deeper I'd actually like to see how Shaqiri could do for us. Son, Shaqiri, Lamela and Lucas could be interesting choices for the wings and Shaqiri has shown consistently these glimpses of magic for the national team. Things don't always work out for players at teams, but I liked him at Basel and would honestly love to see if Poch could improve him and give him a similar consistency he manages to give full backs.

What circular argument is that? People discussing how they feel we should deal with transfers in the transfer thread while the transfer window is open?

Oh don’t tell me you came here for tweets and news?

Bollocks this thread is dead on its fucking knees when people aren’t arguing.
I have zero interest with discussing transfers with you, I’ve been over why.

Shaqiri looked pretty darn good tonight... good playmaking throughout and CLUTCH finishing at the end.
Bonus that we now also know hes not fat- just a mini hulk under the top!
Still no takers for 12m?
:soldadowatch:

Buying a few young, cheaper players and developing them will always be better for the club than buying an expensive has-been or spending £200 million on Neymar or some other waste-of-space gobshite. It ain't the Tottenham way fellah, it just ain't.

The risks involved spending that kind of money on footballers will generally outweigh the potential reward.

Ndombele.
:avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom