Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does this actually make them that much weaker? I don’t rate him that highly. Maybe I’m wrong. I’d love to see Madrid come in for hazard after the UK window shuts and Roman find the £££ too tempting to turn down

Hes going to Real. Agreed to personal terms awhile ago

It means Chelsea only have a week to find a starting keeper.

The horror

Does this actually make them that much weaker? I don’t rate him that highly. Maybe I’m wrong. I’d love to see Madrid come in for hazard after the UK window shuts and Roman find the £££ too tempting to turn down

Courtois said after the World Cup that he only wants to play for a team that has Hazard in it.

I think they will be both be at Real either by the end of the week or this time next year.

Bring back the old days when on most occasions the first you knew of a signing was reading on the back page of the morning paper.
I remember 40 years back when we signed Ardiles & Villa I was on the setee layed up with my annual bout of tonsillitis and me Mum brought the paper in and said "here ya go,maybe this will cheer you up".
Great memories

Ceefax!

Bring back the old days when on most occasions the first you knew of a signing was reading on the back page of the morning paper.
I remember 40 years back when we signed Ardiles & Villa I was on the setee layed up with my annual bout of tonsillitis and me Mum brought the paper in and said "here ya go,maybe this will cheer you up".
Great memories

I remember being in my bedroom and hearing on the TV in my parents room, "Spurs have just completed the signing of Jurgen Klinsmann ..."

I nearly fell off my uncles lap.

#ourlittlesecret
:kaneshh:

He was excellent in Belgium, looked great at Atletico and started well at Chelsea. Most recently he won the golden gloves at the WC. Admittedly he's had a couple of less impressive seasons, but it's hard to argue he's not one of the Top 10 keepers.

All in all, yeah - I'd say this is a blow for Chelsea.

Great memories

Mate do you remember Ceefax as well? Finding out info on a budget graphic on the TV!

They've brought in Vinícius from Brazil for €43 million this summer (although the agreement was made last year, they had to wait till he turned 18).

Remains to be seen whether he makes the first team but he's causing quite a stir on their US tour, MotM vs Juve the other day
Looks a real baller. I accidentally stumbled on some futsal and his close control and skills were superb for his age. Seems rapid too.

Mate do you remember Ceefax as well? Finding out info on a budget graphic on the TV!
I remember when they had all the club's on one page and it would scroll through them, spending maybe a minute on each page. Just catch the last couple of seconds of the screen you wanted meant 20 mins to half hour of waiting

Back
Top Bottom