Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't imagine Bale playing under Mourinho
No one wants to play under Mourinho anymore. Pogba looks like a fucking shithouse because Mourinho doesn’t know who his best 11 even are. Ashley Young? Why is Rashford on the bench?

Without De Gea that team is fighting with Woolwich for 6th.

What are the chances we only sell Dembele, Janssen and Llorente this summer (not including younger players that aren’t on the main roster or on loan)? Still think there is an outside shot at keeping Toby, and I honestly think Rose is staying.

No one wants to play under Mourinho anymore. Pogba looks like a fucking shithouse because Mourinho doesn’t know who his best 11 even are. Ashley Young? Why is Rashford on the bench?

Without De Gea that team is fighting with Woolwich for 6th.

So what you are saying is we should buy De Gea

:levywhoa:

The guy is deluded

Holy shit, as I was reading that, I thought the £150m was going to be for a single player.

So in addition to having no idea about the finances, he's also completely deluded regarding the relationship the two clubs currently have (not exactly great) and the fact that the players would want to go somewhere a little *higher* in quality if they were to leave Spurs.

Jesus wept. With pundits like that, how do the fans stand a chance?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom