Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and how many times have they finished above Spurs in the last 10 seasons ?

So has there transfer dealings actually worked as well as they might have hoped ?

Well, I wasn't talking about the last ten years. I was talking about the recent transfer windows. They were far behind us. They bought well last summer, got vD in January, and are now getting Fabinho, Keita and possibly Fekir. They are doing well, and are on an upwards trajectory because of it.

Well, I wasn't talking about the last ten years. I was talking about the recent transfer windows. They were far behind us. They bought well last summer, got vD in January, and are now getting Fabinho, Keita and possibly Fekir. They are doing well, and are on an upwards trajectory because of it.
Bigger revenues = more money to spend
Instead of a new stadium they just enlarged their dump = more money to spend (not in the long run though)
Selling both Suarez and cuntinho for huge sums = more money to spend

Not that hard

Imagine* Rashford and Kane in a 352 / 532

*imagine being the key word unfortunately

Have to say, I do not understand the wanking over Rashford (beside him being rather fast and English).
He has scored 9 senior goals less during his full career than Kane did in last season.

This front duo right now (might become phenomenal in the future - potential is another thing) would not be more exiting to me than Kane and Son for example...

Have to say, I do not understand the wanking over Rashford (beside him being rather fast and English).
He has scored 9 senior goals less during his full career than Kane did in last season.

This front duo right now (might become phenomenal in the future - potential is another thing) would not be more exiting to me than Kane and Son for example...
20 years old, and he got 7 goals and 5 assists last season. Unbelievable potential. Unfortunately, Mourinho has played him out of position and in some respects has knocked his confidence. It is terrifying what Poch would be able to unearth after a year or two.

Edit: obviously the only way we could get him is in some form of a swap. Even then an not sure that they would let him or go or even that he would want to go.

If we really do have this £150m transfer kitty then I’d chuck £30m at Chelsea for Loftus-Cheek, £50m at United for Martial and then £25m for Lascelles.

Still got money left for another, and 3 players who immediately improve us.

Now I’m excited my own false hope :pochsulk:

20 years old, and he got 7 goals and 5 assists last season. Unbelievable potential. Unfortunately, Mourinho has played him out of position and in some respects has knocked his confidence. It is terrifying what Poch would be able to unearth after a year or two.

Edit: obviously the only way we could get him is in some form of a swap. Even then an not sure that they would let him or go or even that he would want to go.

I even added "right now" to my sentence and outlined that potential is another thing.

Sure, he might come good in the future, but there have been a lot of high profile wunderkids like Macheda and Bojan to mention first two names...

Back
Top Bottom