Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The comedy mum narrative is fun, but an over simplification... It's about contracts and his role at the club. i.e. Another player - as per your outlook - who can't nail down a spot in a "farmer" league.

Applying some kind of hoodoo to a club in the way you were seems silly.
They offered him a stonking contract and when he wouldn't sign it they fucked him off to warn others. They have fuck you money.

Barkley on a free last summer! We should have definitely tried to get him
I knew after this second goal last night this kind of post would appear in this thread. Like clockwork.

The reality however is one of a very average player who's 3rd/4th choice in his team and scoring 2 goals vs poor opponents last night does not change that. We need a much better CM than that, imv

D2mZY2nWsAMgIfS.jpg

Several of these players (Aarons, Bowen and Adams) have been mentioned in this thread. Wonder if we are prepared to actually buy and give them playing time !

Anyone seen much of Fofana the Udinese midfielder? Totti Totti ?

I’ve watched fuck all Italian football this season but games and highlights are now on Freesports and I caught a glimpse of him, looked a bit like a Kondogbia type? But it was only highlights so couldn’t get a proper look.

Anyone seen much of Fofana the Udinese midfielder? Totti Totti ?

I’ve watched fuck all Italian football this season but games and highlights are now on Freesports and I caught a glimpse of him, looked a bit like a Kondogbia type? But it was only highlights so couldn’t get a proper look.

I've mentioned him twice in the 'Players to look out for' thread in the General section.

Have only seen him a handful of times but he's impressed me in every one of those times. Last game i saw of him was the Udinese/Napoli game and he scored and assisted.

His passing can be a bit loose but his dribbling ability is good, not quite Dembele but who is? He's not quite as powerful as Kondogbia.

I've mentioned him twice in the 'Players to look out for' thread in the General section.

Have only seen him a handful of times but he's impressed me in every one of those times. Last game i saw of him was the Udinese/Napoli game and he scored and assisted.

His passing can be a bit loose but his dribbling ability is good, not quite Dembele but who is? He's not quite as powerful as Kondogbia.
You never seen him once

Lucas Hernandez joins Bayern Munich. All confirmed. £68m when their last transfer record was £37m. Whopping increase in the usual they spend.

Very good defender but that's a massive fee for a Bundesliga club. It'll be interesting to see who else they sign after already securing Pavard etc. Big moves

Lucas Hernandez joins Bayern Munich. All confirmed. £68m when their last transfer record was £37m. Whopping increase in the usual they spend.

Very good defender but that's a massive fee for a Bundesliga club. It'll be interesting to see who else they sign after already securing Pavard etc. Big moves

Pepe and Werner seem to be the next two they're after.

Back
Top Bottom