Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Havertz & Brandt as a pair would be incredible business for any of the big teams looking to dip into the market. Not sure how much Havertz would cost you but if there's money available I'd be going flat out for both. Class with plenty of room to grow
Havertz will be pretty expensive, but if you can get both for, let's say, £85m it would still be great business. I would be very happy if we could get one of those two players, but it doesn't seem very likely.

Last edited:

a2pXn6d.gif

Dunno about the source but either way I’m happy if true, he’s exactly what we need I think.

Strong, clever holds on to the ball in all sorts of situations he shouldn’t. Does anyone know if he’s actually been playing though? Last I heard he was sitting on the bench all season.

Not that that’s the be all and end all, Toby did the same at athletico for a while if I remember right.

Pepe, Werner, Hernandez, Pavard & Hudson-Odoi would be a proper rebuild.

Pepe’s great, and I quite like Werner, but that’s not exactly a bunch of upgrades on the outgoing mob is it?

Pavard’s a better CB than RB, but he’s not exactly a world class CB. 80m Euro for AM’s reserve left back/CB? Hudson-Odoi’s no Ribéry or Roben is he?

Last edited:
Pepe’s great, and I quite like Werner, but that’s not exactly a bunch of upgrades on the outgoing mob is it?

Panard’s a better CB than RB, but he’s not exactly a world class CB. 80m Euro for AM’s reserve left back/CB? Hudson-Odoi’s no Ribéry or Roben is he?

Neuer
Kimmich - Hummels - Boateng - Alaba
Goretzka - Thiago
Pepe - Werner - Mueller
Lewandowski
Is pretty fucking good though, right?

I do wonder if Hernandez coming in sees Alaba move into CM and they go 433 with the phasing out of Mueller? - Already looks like they're phasing Hummels out for Sule, but Pavard is definitely an upgrade on Sule.

Back
Top Bottom