Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds good but Napoli will demand big bucks

Diawaras contract expires in 2 years so if he is looking to move this will probably be the last window where they can get close to market rates for him. Only 18 months away from being able to sign a pre agreement on a bosman if he wants out of Italy. The same situation we are facing with Rose unless he signs a new deal.

Not sure if that'll make any difference + he's only completed 3 full Seria A games this year so Ancelotti may not fancy him. He seems like a classy DM option so hopefully he's on our radar.

Sounds good but Napoli will demand big bucks

They wanted £35,000,000 in January.

Ancelotti doesnt rate him at all. He's started 8 games in the league all season and just 10 in all competitions (out of 40 games). I'd be amazed if they get anything like £35,000,000 for him.

Latest names linked:

Grealish, Bowen, Brooks, Max Aarons, Tierney, Longstaff and Harvey Barnes

Away from the BREXIT signings. We also have a long standing interest in Ziyech from Ajax too apparently.

I hope to God we have summer signings planned, as in already identified and with a high chance of securing.

A lot may depend on a top 4 finish but you look at nearly every big European club and it's clear it will be a lot of money in pursuit of high end talent.

And continuation of our constipated approach will leave us in sh!t street.

I hope to God we have summer signings planned, as in already identified and with a high chance of securing.

A lot may depend on a top 4 finish but you look at nearly every big European club and it's clear it will be a lot of money in pursuit of high end talent.

CM and a RB, please

Latest names linked:

Grealish, Bowen, Brooks, Max Aarons, Tierney, Longstaff and Harvey Barnes

Away from the BREXIT signings. We also have a long standing interest in Ziyech from Ajax too apparently.

Good list but can not see Bowen signing, had his chance with us in 1983 and ended up at Norwich, poch prefers younger players

We have all hoped that for the last 20 years, to little avail

They wanted £35,000,000 in January.

Ancelotti doesnt rate him at all. He's started 8 games in the league all season and just 10 in all competitions (out of 40 games). I'd be amazed if they get anything like £35,000,000 for him.

Who is Ancelloti choosing instead?

How much would we get for Eriksen, Toby, Llorente, Janssen, Nkoudou and Aurier or Trippier. £150m? Not sure who else we’d sell.

That enough for 2 CMs, 2 FBs, 1 CB and 1 F/W? Feel like £60m of that would be gone on a decent CM.

Diawaras contract expires in 2 years so if he is looking to move this will probably be the last window where they can get close to market rates for him. Only 18 months away from being able to sign a pre agreement on a bosman if he wants out of Italy. The same situation we are facing with Rose unless he signs a new deal.

Not sure if that'll make any difference + he's only completed 3 full Seria A games this year so Ancelotti may not fancy him. He seems like a classy DM option so hopefully he's on our radar.

Daniel Levy wants 250 mill for Eriksen who has 1 year left on his deal.

I know he has 4 years on his deal, but apparently Napoli have put a price tag of 130 mill on Koulibalys head and he is a centre half:pochfacepalm:

the transfer market is mental

Back
Top Bottom