Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazzaniga is absolutely not good enough to be a number one goalkeeper at a club with any ambition.

There's a fucking reason he's 27 and not been a number one anywhere for a substantial period of time. Fine as a back up goalkeeper but no, if we sell Lloris then we need to splash out money on a brand new number one.
Why do you think he's not good enough?

Christ! ....Jack Butland would be bad enough!

I see what I did.:sonpoint:

Yeah Jack Butland would not be a good choice either, but we have been linked with him before on a few occasions so it wouldn't surprise me if the club is still keeping an eye on him. He will be cheapish in this market, is British and only 26. For a cheapskate like Levy there is a deal to be done :levywhoa:

Back
Top Bottom