Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on, I knew you would come with that bs

It's still Mexico. I'm sure there are places to be seen and great to live, but don't compare it to USA or most of the Europe.

Remember, we're not talking about the life of a median income family here, we're talking about the life of a rich foreign footballer.

Monterrey plays in front of larger crowds than all but one team in MLS and in a newer, nicer stadium than all but one MLS team as well. Football also matters more there, you're a bigger star, and the wages are also generally higher. MLS travel is brutal and you have to deal with plastic pitches in many cases, and depending on the club you might have worse training facilities than a big Mexican club like Monterrey.

If you're a big-name faded European star who can collect a fat paycheck in a cosmopolitan coastal US city and raise your kids in relative peace and anonymity that you could never find in Europe, MLS is awfully appealing. But if you're just a regular player for the Columbus Crew? Different story.

Who: Hercules
When: 20th July
Where: SC

Told GLC all agreed verbally, just paperwork being done now, which will free him up for a medical. I’m braving it on this one. Fingers and toes crossed

Oh fuck off
When one of these SC twats comes out before the rags (or genuine ITK's) and categorically states something will happen, then I'll think they're more than an oxygen thief. People pay fucking money to be fed their uninformed BS they read on twitter.

gfff472c88b27fdc0.png

Just pissed myself

Listen son, we have difficult exchanges on here. To add to the canon we must. There can be no other way.
We know you have a quote unquote Latina wife. We know. You go on about it all the time. Like it's some kind of trophy. And it would be if you were in Wallsend or some shit pipe like that, but you're not. You are in the beating heart of the multicultural west. You are America. America is you. Breathe it. Feel it. Bask.
But do not defend the developing world. They find it patronising. And you spirit of charity only keeps them under your imperial yoke. Which is actually where your slave master subconscious wants them. You both at once know this and reject this. It is the grand conflict repressed in your luxurious western brain. You continue to fight for the Mexicans but suffocate their children with every spoonful of gala dinner.
I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I'll just chalk this down to you being off your medication or something and leave it at that.

Not really it’s all over the internet that Lo Celso is probably coming so it’s more in his favour. If Lo Celso doesn’t come he will just say something unexpected happened.

Hercules will announce the transfer more or less straight after the Club does, or immediately after A&C have asked for yet another donation on order to keep the lights burning in the website.

:fingers:

Back
Top Bottom