Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My initial thoughts too my friend but these transfers are like dominoes...one goes and quite a few topple. What if Sarri wants Eriksen ? What if Asensio being out means RM want Eriksen and Pogba ? what if....what if....the permutations at the moment are numerous....it just might happen.
I don't think that Eriksen would want to go and play in Serie A tbh and RM are struggling for money right now, Zidane doesn't want Eriksen, he wants Pogba.

[FORMATION=4321,Lloris,Foyth,Toby,Jan,Sessegnon,Lo Celso,Winks,NDombele,Dybala,Son,Kane][/FORMATION]

hqdefault.jpg
But where's Alli??!!

Hope we get the Sessegnon signing done with soon so I can calm my nerves with the Lo Celso/Dybala situation. Would be over the moon if we get two signings done by August 8.

"
This is where some of the money is coming from and perhaps stadium naming rights?

Would expect more than £40m a year if it includes naming rights... Our stadium with the NFL connection must be worth near £25m a year, maybe more...

It also makes me think the deals we've been working on are now signed and sealed, why else release a statement saying we have an influx of cash mid negotiation?

Would expect more than £40m a year if it includes naming rights... Our stadium with the NFL connection must be worth near £25m a year, maybe more...

It also makes me think the deals we've been working on are now signed and sealed, why else release a statement saying we have an influx of cash mid negotiation?
Because we are in Shanghai?

I don't see us getting Dybala and Lo Celso, Dybala is paper talk, good publicity for all parties.

I've noticed that Dybala is linked with a new club every week. Two weeks ago it was Liverpool, last week Man Utd, this week us

Next week Woolwich.........with a 50 year installment plan to pay for him

I've noticed that Dybala is linked with a new club every week. Two weeks ago it was Liverpool, last week Man Utd, this week us

Next week Woolwich.........with a 50 year installment plan to pay for him

Really feel Lo Celso, and Sess with be our two big signings. The longer it goes the more I feel Toby and CE will stay. Whilst not a great season for CE we know he stacks of ability and with the new additions it could be an insane team. Only other possible signing is another Llorente type at the final hour. If this all comes off I would be pretty happy

Levy would never say something that could worsen his negotiation tactics. He needs to make the impression that Spurs doesn't need any players, but the player wants to come to us and therefore there is no need to push the price up.

Back
Top Bottom