Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy would never say something that could worsen his negotiation tactics. He needs to make the impression that Spurs doesn't need any players, but the player wants to come to us and therefore there is no need to push the price up.
I think that is his real impression though, he'd be really happy if we bought no one else this summer. He's doing so because this will cause big problems with Poch if he doesn't.

I don't think that Eriksen would want to go and play in Serie A tbh and RM are struggling for money right now, Zidane doesn't want Eriksen, he wants Pogba.
which is amazing by the way if you think in terms of personalities one of those lads appears far easier to manage than the other

just as well Zidane isn't the type to throw his toys out the pram when a player doesn't behave how he wants.......

Find me that quote Sammy and I'll buy you a pint.

On a side note Pele's an overrated fraud as well but that's neither here nor there.
Bollocks. In his time with the style of the game, he was light years ahead. One of the great innovators. Maybe in todays game he wouldn't be quite the legend but you have to think of him in context. I think that was one of the sillier remarks on this thread.

It's just because their logo fucking sucks. I'd rather have the mountain one on the shirt, plus the red is worse than blue obviously. Money is money but it just looks a bit shit
We've always had blue somewhere since I was a kid. Now we're going to resemble the dippers et Al....

Bollocks. In his time with the style of the game, he was light years ahead. One of the great innovators. Maybe in todays game he wouldn't be quite the legend but you have to think of him in context. I think that was one of the sillier remarks on this thread.
He's the sort of donut who would say the same about Mohammad Ali, Carl Lewis etc...

Back
Top Bottom