Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone spurs want The Mancs will get as always, like Grealish for instance. Don't build your hopes.

This tends to assume one is butthurt over them signing B.Fernandez (even though we opted for GLC instead months before BF signed for United)..... Otherwise, what players did they gazzump us for?

We don't need Grielish. If they blow 70m on him I will laugh.

Interesting if true about Kai Havertz.

Its not interesting becuase nothing that comes out of that twitter account is true
About as interesting as this :

Guys I've heard from a source inside the club that We're in talks with Messi . They'll take Foyth and we'll pay £1 + Foyth for him. Deal close to be done

Yeah, we missed our chance the past couple windows. He is legit. I don't see him as a Kane understudy though. Would rather utilize more of his technical ability in buildup than being an out and out striker.
I don't think we ever had a chance, as soon as we tried bigger fish would have got involved. Everyone knows how good he is and will be queuing up when he leaves. Rumours for the past year or so is biern is a certainty... They rarely let a top German talent go

yeah, maybe it's got something to do with have one of the best strikers in the world on our books who happens to be a local lad..... curses!

we also have Son who can play up top.
I dunno man. I think it’s gone on far too long to still be putting it down to the “nobody would want to play behind Kane” excuse. I think it’s far more to do with our scouting/recruitment team than Kane.

I dunno man. I think it’s gone on far too long to still be putting it down to the “nobody would want to play behind Kane” excuse. I think it’s far more to do with our scouting/recruitment team than Kane.

We've bought 2 STs since HK came on the scene though.

Hi John... Missed you....

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom