Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hart
Hojbjerg
Doherty
Reguilon
Bale
Skriniar
Vinicius

I make that a 9/10 window, especially if the final 2 get over the line.

To make it a 10 we need to ship a few out.

Hart
Hojbjerg
Doherty
Reguilon
Bale
Skriniar
Vinicius

I make that a 9/10 window, especially if the final 2 get over the line.

To make it a 10 we need to ship a few out.
8/10 for me. Being picky but think we could have done better than Hart as back up keeper and we don't have a proper defensive midfielder. Small complaints though if those last 2 happen. We do need to move some out though, Rose, CCV, Foyth, maybe Gazzaniga and Sissoko.

8/10 for me. Being picky but think we could have done better than Hart as back up keeper and we don't have a proper defensive midfielder. Small complaints though if those last 2 happen. We do need to move some out though, Rose, CCV, Foyth, maybe Gazzaniga and Sissoko.
I'd like us to hang on to Gazza until the next transfer window. Then if Hart has proven himself by all means let him go, but for the moment if Joe does implode we have no safety net.

Hart is allegedly on 27.5k per week. I don’t think you could get a better home grown goalkeeper for less than Hart’s salary on a free transfer. So I think this was a good deal, especially if Gazzaniga can be sold, as this boosts the HG count, and saves money allowing other transfers to occur

Apparently we have also used the talks with Benfica to negotiate down Gedson's buy out clause.

Which tells me that the club likes him enough to be willing to make him a permanent. But not at the original buy out price.

Back
Top Bottom