Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know, were they all building billion pound stadiums too?

and don’t bother to throw the “levy said it wouldn’t effect transfer” line at me. Anyone who believed that might want to buy these magic beans I’ve got.
Levy lying to the fans. Why am I not surprised! The levy lovers won't be happy. "Levy would never lie to us. He loves his fans!".

Care to show me where you (or any other "Pro-Levy poster" for want of a better term) laughed out loud out loud out loud at DL saying that at the time? As I remember it, it was quite the reverse.
Don't tell me he was telling the truth when it suited them. But Now he was lying as it doesn't suit them. :mourwhat:

Bale sitting on the bench shows nothing but contempt for the sport, himself and any other club interested in him

He’s not “showing them“ by sitting there. His wages are fuck all to them they are Real Madrid.

He is showing the world where his priorities are, by slagging off his “dream club” in Wales flags.
If it’s so shit, leave and let a kid come through if you’re so fucking full of principles.
No one cares that he’s “making a stand“.......he just looks like a mug.
He just wants to get paid - nothing wrong with that

Club have treated him equally disgracefully, let's be clear

Definitely sounds like sour grapes. Nobody here thinks he'll be Wanyama. Also we didn't rate Wanyama? Clearly we did (for at least 1.5 seasons).

We aren't going to sign peak Kante/Wanyama/Ndidi. The next best available option is a proven Premier League midfielder who certainly has the knack for breaking up opposition play...which is exactly what we need. Essentially he will do Sissoko's job, but hopefully better and more consistently.
Lord help us if he is worse than Sissoko with the ball.

I think I'd genuinely cry.

How have they though?
Aren’t you allowed to drop someone off specially someone acting a cunt
It started way before that when he was being benched in key games even-though he performed well.

After the CL final win over Liverpool again there was talk of leaving but he decided to stay and fight for his space but again got done over by Zidane while Junior and other clowns were starting ahead of him.

So when he finally convinced Madrid to sell him last year - they came back in the last minute and changed the deal so the Chinese pulled out and Bale decided to fuck them back

How have they though?
Aren’t you allowed to drop someone off specially someone acting a cunt

I think its a bit of both.

Bale hasn't exactly been on best behaviour, but there's no denying Madrid have also been shafting him.

Personally I'd like to see him show a bit of appetite for the game, take a pay cut and come back to the prem for a few seasons.

It started way before that when he was being benched in key games even-though he performed well.

After the CL final win over Liverpool again there was talk of leaving but he decided to stay and fight for his space but again got done over by Zidane while Junior and other clowns were starting ahead of him.

So when he finally convinced Madrid to sell him last year - they came back in the last minute and changed the deal so the Chinese pulled out and Bale decided to fuck them back
That season in particular I think soured the Bale and Madrid relationship. Ronaldo and Zidane left and Lopetequi wanted to use Bale as his big name up front. He put a large amount of faith in Gareth but then Lopetequi's run at the helm ended up very short. Solari was only in for a cup of tea before Zidane came back and here we are.

Back
Top Bottom