Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The not so amusing part of Madueke's story is that I understand he's effectively replaced Bergwijn in the PSV line-up, and is now interesting Dortmund as the replacement for Jadon Sancho.
He just wasn't given any hope and that was down to Poch.
Compare JM giving a few minutes to Devine and Scarlett.
It might not have made a difference though if he was offered better money and guaranteed game time abroad but Poch was not good in how he dealt with the youth.

He just wasn't given any hope and that was down to Poch.
Compare JM giving a few minutes to Devine and Scarlett.
It might not have made a difference though if he was offered better money and guaranteed game time abroad but Poch was not good in how he dealt with the youth.
Isn't hindsight wonderful. You wanted Poch to ply a player who had just turned 16. When was the bet time to give him a run? CL final?? The matches to get top 4?

Berardi is a sassuolo legend. I have loads of respect to the guy. He is basically their version of Kane but in a real mid table club. Never forced a move away from them. I like him but not sure how he will do away from the sassuolo bubble.

But aren't we constantly saying on here what a shit league that is? Can't we make up our minds?
not the greatest of leagues but to be 18 and to suddenly become one of thier best players, hes like sancho for me and sadly he couldve been a rw for us for ages. i just hope we dont mess up scarletts chances as i think hes the next big thing from our academy

not the greatest of leagues but to be 18 and to suddenly become one of thier best players, hes like sancho for me and sadly he couldve been a rw for us for ages. i just hope we dont mess up scarletts chances as i think hes the next big thing from our academy
I'm more worried about Skipp to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom