Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need news on a few more players leaving - both to create spaces in our squad (which is at its maximum size) as well as generate fees to part fund players in. Not to mention freeing up wage budgets (in the case of Alderweireld and Lamela, each circa £4m+ each per year :

Players Out so far :

Confirmed :
Foyth 14m
Gazzaniga - free transfer
Rose - free transfer

Rumoured :
Alderweireld - 14m to Quatar
Lamela - circa 18m (as part of transfer of Gil)
CCV - 7m (£5,m)

We need news on a few more players leaving - both to create spaces in our squad (which is at its maximum size) as well as generate fees to part fund players in. Not to mention freeing up wage budgets (in the case of Alderweireld and Lamela, each circa £4m+ each per year :

Players Out so far :

Confirmed :
Foyth 14m
Rose - free transfer

Rumoured :
CCV - 7m (£5,m)
Where's CCV supposed to be going?
Edit: just had a google...

Celtic are continuing discussions to sign Cameron Carter-Vickers on a permanent basis despite completing the transfer for Carl Starfelt, it has been reported.

American journalist Larry Henry Jr, managing editor of SBI Soccer, has been at the forefront of the Carter-Vickers story throughout the summer.

His latest on the subject reaffirms the interest of both Celtic and Newcastle United, while updating that the clubs remain in discussions with Spurs about a transfer.

He wrote, on Twitter last night: “An update on Cameron Carter-Vickers, per a source close to the player. Both Celtic and Newcastle remain in talks with Tottenham over a deal and Spurs will receive a sell-on clause in addition to a transfer fee."

Kristoffer Ajer has joined Premier League newcomers Brentford from Celtic on a five-year deal for an initial £13.5m.

I do not know the poster so I do not really know what would be a good avatar to annoy him.

I like the Levy idea as any Spurs fan should hate having that and it brings more focus on how terrible Levy is.
Anyone who still supports Levy is effectively an enemy of THFC at this point in time

Players Out so far :

Confirmed :
Foyth 14m
Rose - free transfer

Rumoured :
CCV - 7m (£5,m)
Foyth and Gazza were loaned so not really free’d up wages although the 14M is nice. We really need to move another six or so on, so much wastage. Toby, Lamela, CCV, Aurier, Sissoko, Winks and Sanchez would do for me

Foyth and Gazza were loaned so not really free’d up wages although the 14M is nice. We really need to move another six or so on, so much wastage. Toby, Lamela, CCV, Aurier, Sissoko, Winks and Sanchez would do for me
Pretty sure Foyth and Gazza were sold...

I don’t think he will be sold either, wasn’t questioning that - just the utter BS about him being a solid defender

I can't figure out who you expect us to buy, Aurier is on his way out and Doherty is about to come into his second season. He will now be playing in a system that he is used to.

We will see, but for sure he will be figuring in Nuno's team, that much is obvious.

Foyth was loaned out but now sold to Villareal at start of transfer window

Gazzaniga contract terminated (I guess mutual agreement) as he was not getting any playing time after end of his loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom