Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Brentford's sake I hope he turns out as good as VVD but they must be prepared to lose many footballs being kicked out of the ground.
The Brentford manager preaches passing football and their recruitment team is superb at spotting good players, so if they have chosen this guy I'm sure he will prove to be a success.

It baffles me more than anything

You can be optimistic and excited without reverting to baseless hyperbole
I think it just reflects relief at seeing someone in a decision-making authority at Spurs that appears actually motivated to do transfers.

Levy was so paralyzed by indecisiveness that he simply couldn't operate. Paratici hasn't proven himself yet you're right, but there does appear to be a shift in tone and transfer approach.

No offense towards Gollini.... but overjoyed.... :rolleyes:

Scenes at Hotspur way st the unveiling

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom