Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We basically have to buy a homegrown player this window, and honestly two would be better. Spence, Gordon, Maddison, and Guehi linked. Homegrown are naturally overpriced, we’re going to have to overpay somewhere.

That’s why I think 20m for Spence, more than we’d want to pay for sure, isn’t that big of a deal considering Guehi would be 40+, Maddison 50+, and Gordon I’d think 35+ unless Everton is truly fucked.

We’re going to have to overpay somewhere.
We don’t HAVE to buy a HG player. As it stands we have 7 not incl Rodon who may be going.
That would mean a max squad of 24 instead of 25. Can use under 21. Parrot. Devine Scarlett or others to supplement this. Not every team has a 25 man squad. The euro squad is a problem but if we have a 22 or 23 man squad we will have to get on with it and use some young players as and when required.

What's your view on Lenglet Bill? Guessing you have more experience watching him than most do here
To be honest I don't remember him too well from his apparently excellent Sevilla days, but I know he was considered a scoop for FCB when they signed him.

From what I've seen of his four seasons at Barça (which is far from conclusive, I don't watch as much Spanish football as I used to), his performances have ranged from rank to meh, I mentioned to a Real Madrid fan the other day that he was supposedly coming in on a season's loan, he laughed out loud out loud out loud.

Probably a bit late for this but found it interesting nonetheless seeing as we're after a LCB

FVDe8l-WIAEF9EJ

To be honest I don't remember him too well from his apparently excellent Sevilla days, but I know he was considered a scoop for FCB when they signed him.

From what I've seen of his four seasons at Barça (which is far from conclusive, I don't watch as much Spanish football as I used to), his performances have ranged from rank to meh, I mentioned to a Real Madrid fan the other day that he was supposedly coming in on a season's loan, he laughed out loud out loud out loud.
The same Real fans who hated and laughed at Modric and Bale all those years ago?

Probably a bit late for this but found it interesting nonetheless seeing as we're after a LCB

FVDe8l-WIAEF9EJ
I'm going to dismiss this table as it shows Gabriel in a positive light.

Jokes aside, last year Laporte was up for grabs, did he end up getting more game time?

It's just an image that I found on the internet, it's not me participating in the dialogue

Equally you ought to beware frivolously engaging with such a sensitive topic......

If YOU aren't trying to make a point; then best steer clear altogether.

Back
Top Bottom