Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lets be honest, he should of won the champs league when they played chelsea, but he left their most important player out in rodri which was just fucking so strange. its like he trys to be some sort of uber genius.
Didn't he leave out KDB in the first leg against us, which we won 1-0? I think he might have been an injury concern, but then played the next league game the same weekend.

Didn't he leave out KDB in the first leg against us, which we won 1-0? I think he might have been an injury concern, but then played the next league game the same weekend.
yea that rings a bell too. arrogant cunt. the rodri one in the final was the worst though. kdb might be their best player but rodri their most important. completely different side when he isnt there anchoring for them.

lets be honest, he should of won the champs league when they played chelsea, but he left their most important player out in rodri which was just fucking so strange. its like he trys to be some sort of uber genius.

I agree- was one of the most baffling personnel decisions in recent memory. Pep overthought it so badly on that one.

Milan have apparently backed out of a Tanganga loan, and instead want to buy Sanchez.

Unless big dick Dav wants to move I hope that we block such a sale. Selling him this late in the window without a clear replacement ready would hamper us more than help.

Not to mention that Dav has stepped up his game and is good enough to be a rotational player for us now.

Oh my....just a little pic of a young, cute smiling female Spurs player really got you fired up.
Well, unlike you, I rather see such a pic than read page after page after page of the same food jokes :cool:
Just trying to stop a tide of women's talk.
Different sport. Different competition. No more in common with the mens team than
Na fuck Valencia trying to get him for free, we should get a fee for him, we aren't a charity.
Then he may well be here for 2 years at £60k a week.
The guys unsellable

Personally I would not write off a Bastoni deal of some kind this summer. Inter are in Money trouble and something has to give and I do not think anyone is looking to sign their other players at the moment. I could even see us agreeing a deal for next summer.

This was being said earlier this summer yet they still signed players. I didn’t really believe it then and still don’t now. These clubs always find a way, look at Barcelona.

Milan have apparently backed out of a Tanganga loan, and instead want to buy Sanchez.

Unless big dick Dav wants to move I hope that we block such a sale. Selling him this late in the window without a clear replacement ready would hamper us more than help.

Not to mention that Dav has stepped up his game and is good enough to be a rotational player for us now.
I'd be curious to know the list of possible replacements for Dav. I'm presuming that we have a go to list for every player in the squad. Not just in terms of selling but long term injury etc.

Naah, fuck them.

No point of upsetting the team already during season.

Dave stepped up massively in the end of last season, and at this point I'd like him to stay.
If Milan would have came in June with 30-40 mil bid -sure; I think I would have gone for it and get Ndicka or Bremer or whoever in.

But this time has passed.

If we want we can send Tanganga on loan to bottom half of EPL team even in last day of the window.

Don't contracts get paid while someone is not yet employed, but once they get hired by another team then the contract is effectively terminated? I believe that's what happened with Poch, no?
I don't know if there is a blanket rule, but it seems that we are obliged to make up the difference for the duration of the original contract signed with us unless the person is able to get an equal or larger wage in the meantime.

Just trying to stop a tide of women's talk.
Different sport. Different competition. No more in common with the mens team than

Then he may well be here for 2 years at £60k a week.
The guys unsellable
He's not unsellable, he isn't good enough for us but he works hard. If Ndombele had half of Wink's attitude he'd still be in our squad.

Back
Top Bottom