Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn’t Romero play CCB? He has better passing ability than dier and can bring the ball out just as good. That would mean Sanchez can play rcb. We could have a 3 of llenglet, Romero and Dav.
Save the money and buy real top quality AM where we need it.

What you've suggested completely wrecks the balance of our back 3..... The outer CBs are the one's that are called upon to 'bring the ball out' and roam forward, so it would be silly playing Romero in the middle and even more so to replace him with Sanchez(*); who's not as good with the ball as Dier.

(*I'm not one to hate on Dav, but he's really best served as cover for Romero at RCB.)

Sod and all

:levylol:

Fair play, mate
full

What you've suggested completely wrecks the balance of our back 3..... The outer CBs are the one's that are called upon to 'bring the ball out' and roam forward, so it would be silly playing Romero in the middle and even more so to replace him with Sanchez(*); who's not as good with the ball as Dier.

(*I'm not one to hate on Dav, but he's really best served as cover for Romero at RCB.)

Morning Airfixx Airfixx me old mucka'.....:nunothumb:

Wonder if Paratici is sniffing about Tomori? Surely some form of swap deal would tempt them…. Sanchez, Ndom amd or Reg and a few milly’s

Rate our back 3 highly but he would add incredible recovery pace, he’s rapid

Yeah activating an agreed fee in the loan contract of one of best players is some scoop to be fair.
You obviously did not get my point.
Every time someone posts a Romano post he's a tap-in merchant and whatnot...but when others post the same, even later, no one bothers posting sarcastic remarks.
And you turned on your sarcastic mode when you saw Romano's name mentioned :cool:

Back
Top Bottom