Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich have had a £76m bid for Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, 23, rejected by Napoli. (Calciomercato - in Italian)
I highly doubt that Woolwich have that sort of money to spend 😂

Certainly not without Champions League football.

They have positions all over the pitch they need to improve. Blowing £76m on a forward who many or may not fit into the Premier League is terrible business.

I highly doubt that Woolwich have that sort of money to spend 😂

Certainly not without Champions League football.

They have positions all over the pitch they need to improve. Blowing £76m on a forward who many or may not fit into the Premier League is terrible business.
They have that money and are not scared of spending it. How much did they spend on Pepe, 75 mill? 50 mill on White etc. Kroenke opened the spending taps a few seasons ago without CL football on offer

Right. CL in the bag.

Who we buying????

Make It Rain Loop GIF by Chris Timmons

That's Boubacar Kamara off the wish list then (Conte for sure have others and "better" players in mind then)

Okay Fab time to start announcing all the great players Paratici has sealed deals for.

Joking aside, now that CL is confirmed I can allow myself to revel in all the glorious bullshit transfer links that are imminent and enjoy what will be a crazy window.

Rafael Leão with 3 assists with AC Milan up 3-0 against Sassuolo and bare a "disaster" will win Seri A. He's out of Spurs' reach now though and, if sold, will end up at Real Madrid ....
Back in 2019 Lille sold him for €23m. Oh well....

Back
Top Bottom