Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Once again, incorrect bitch I'm the MVP of this site, get that shit right

#BenMeeToo

Happy Russell Westbrook GIF by NBA

Yeah I went on that mate thinking I could paste the link to a gif, you have any idea how?
Courtesy stevee stevee
Go to the image you want and left click to go to that image.
Right click on image you want (brings up little menu)
Click on "copy image address"
Back to forum
On the menu bar at top of where you post your message, click on the little picture icon.
a box with "http" will appear
right click
click on "paste"
click "insert"
Job done.

I see all TFC talent scouts are out opining again.
Given how wrong the scouts often are, both good and bad, I'll sit back and judge any new players myself once they pull on the white (with yellow trim) shirt.

Unrelated news. Lacazette has just signed for Lyon. So the scum have lost £100,000,000 of strikers on free transfers in 6 months.
This is the danger IMO of continuing with bug fees. If a chairman prices the player out of moving on, they run their contract down.
I still think this will start to reduce fees everywhere.
They gave pea a huge new contract wasn't chairmen pricing him out of a move and he wasn't running it down.

Oh damn, I put few minutes into writing this but I now started to like this kind of setup quite well -

IN:
GK - Forster (0)
LWB - Perisic (0)
LCB - Torres (50)
RWB - Spence (15)
CM - Bissouma (35) and Eriksen (0)
FWD -Jonathan David (65)

That would be 7 players in, out of whom 3 would be free transfers.

Though if we manage to move on CCV (6 m), Rodon (10 m), Winks (18 m), Ndombelly (0), Lo Celso (20 m), Regulion (20 m), Bergwijn (20 m) then it would be 7 out as well, while CCV, Ndombelly and Lo Celso did not play in the end of season.

If such fees would actually materialize, we'd pay 165. And departures might bring in 94 mil. Only 71 million net spend.

That would leave us with
-----------------------Lloris(Forster)---------------
Romero(Royal)-Dier(Sanchez)-Torres(Davies)
Doherty(Spence)----------------Perisic(Sess)---
-----Bissouma(Skippy)-Bentancur(PEH)-------
--Kulu (Eriksen)--Kane(David)--Son(Moura)-

Plus we would have Tanganga, Sarr, Gil and Whiteman on the bench.

EPL HG players in the squad -
Forster; Davies; Doherty; Spence; Sessegnon; Skippy; Kane; Tanganga (8; sufficient - can register 25 players)
U21 list - Sarr, Gil

UCL club trained players - Kane, Skippy, Tanganga
UCL association trained players - Sessegnon, Spence, Forster
In total 3+3 =6 players ; we could register 23 players + if we want then B-list players such as Parrott, Sacrlett and White.

I would like us to outmuscle Inter if Bastoni move is dead.
Why should we wear silk gloves?

We can pay bigger transfer fee and bigger salary.

And then continue to work on Bastoni, to get him for 25 mil next summer with Inter financial standing even shittier and Bastoni contract 1 year shorter... :D

Back
Top Bottom