Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harry Kane Spurs GIF by BT Sport

Levy might fancy Maguire but I expect the coach won’t. Imagine if we sign both him and Pickford?

:pochcry::conteshock::mourcry:
Please don’t.
With no Paratici or head of recruitment, Levy is like kid in discounts isle of a candy shop,

He won’t be able to help himself.

Being a Spurs manager is like asking your parents for a new pair of trainers and they tell you that your cousin Man Utd has a pair they hardly wore to hand you down

Bless; you're a bit dense aren't you.
Says a person who obvious lack the ability to self-reflect :D
We are by now used to you throwing around insults of all sorts when you are losing an argument but your insults doesn't bite at all - it's a compliment rather.
We know that your main intention in this site is to pick as many arguments with as many people as possible and then come up with what you think are clever insults.
I am glad I don't need to deal with you in my daily life :D

did anyone expect anything different, basically the same plodders as last season

this is partly why i cant see it ending well, not on ange but our usual shenanigans
People will blame Ange when he can't get a bunch of the current lot to play fast, possession-based football. Meanwhile Levy and the board will sit back and count their millions while the squad still needs major overhaul. Donkeys like Maguire simply won't do at this point. The whole attack and defence needs rebuilding with technically gifted players

Maddison is a marquee top top skillfull creative attacking player who will be sought out and in demand in the summer

Which means Levy will buy 4th choice from midtable french league

Back
Top Bottom