Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You took the bait. I knew you'd respond once I made a comment about Levy. You're so predictable.

:harrylol:

The point isn't about Levy you moron; it's the simple fact your spewing ill informed bullshit.

.......And don't pretend this is some form of premeditated gotcha on your part cos it's blatantly nothing of the sort.

Twat.

The point isn't about Levy you moron; it's the simple fact your spewing ill informed bullshit.

.......And don't pretend this is some form of premeditated gotcha on your part cos it's blatantly nothing of the sort.

Twat.

Calm Down Keep Your Head Up GIF

Hi, I'm new to the forum. My name is Marta and I think Calafiori is an excellent player. I had the opportunity to follow some Bologna matches as I am Italian and live in Italy, but I am passionate about Tottenham and I believe that he could be an excellent prospect for the team. The rating may be a little high, but it's worth it.
Hi Marta, welcome.

Honestly, speaking at least for myself I had no idea who Drăgușin was before we got linked (and the same with Calafiori!) so it's good to hear some actual insight before basing my entire opinion on him off a six minute YouTube compilation video.

:ange-clap:

Hi, I'm new to the forum. My name is Marta and I think Calafiori is an excellent player. I had the opportunity to follow some Bologna matches as I am Italian and live in Italy, but I am passionate about Tottenham and I believe that he could be an excellent prospect for the team. The rating may be a little high, but it's worth it.
Ciao Marta.
Welcome to the Spursiverse.
But, be honest Marta: do you want Calafiori to join Spurs because of his football skills or because of his looks? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom