Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A bit concerning that we’ve basically got no names aside from Gallagher and Eze (both hugely expensive and likely protracted deals)
Transfer window doesn't even open for over 3 weeks....

There's also no requirement that a club inform SkySports of their interest in a player a month prior to beginning negotiations, yanno?

For the millionth time on this site, 99% of rumours/ITK are complete bullshit.

Last edited:
Transfer window doesn't even open for over 3 weeks....

There's also no requirement that a club inform SkySports of their interest in a player a month prior to beginning negotiations, cannot?

For the millionth time on this site, 99% of rumours/ITK are complete bullshit.
You can say that another million times and a lot on here will believe everything that’s put out. There’s not one player that’s been mentioned that anyone will know if we’re interested.

A bit concerning that we’ve basically got no names aside from Gallagher and Eze (both hugely expensive and likely protracted deals)

There's been a fair few names.

CHO, Toney, Solanke, Gimenez, Openda, Guirrasey, Caliafori.

Saw Cambiasso linked earlier too.

I imagine there's dozens of players we're interested in that haven't even been mentioned yet either. A bit like when Vicario, Udogie etc all came out of the blue.

There's been a fair few names.

CHO, Toney, Solanke, Gimenez, Openda, Guirrasey, Caliafori.

Saw Cambiasso linked earlier too.

I imagine there's dozens of players we're interested in that haven't even been mentioned yet either. A bit like when Vicario, Udogie etc all came out of the blue.
Cambiasso is a bit old, isn't he?

:ange-facepalm:

Since when have any of our deals for incoming players been “protracted” ?
One Minute Waiting GIF
I’m

If I remember correctly, we were pretty tight lipped about a lot of the signings last summer window until they were basically done. Some came with no previous link at all.

From what I have seen of Gimenez (about 5 games last season) I think there is definitely something about him but it’s yet another punt on a striker

Toney is a cunt but we know he can score goals and hold the ball up in the premier league

Back
Top Bottom