Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Again this is my point :rolleyes:

You have this weird habit of debating with people and then literally agreeing with them lol

You can keep your heading and pressing stats, I'll rather have a striker who has more to his game and is a better all round striker, that's what we need to aim for anyway.
I think Isak is clear as a footballer.

But in terms of effectiveness (In and out of possession) I don't think it's as clear cut, that's all.

Again this is my point :rolleyes:

You have this weird habit of debating with people and then literally agreeing with them lol

You can keep your heading and pressing stats, I'll rather have a striker who has more to his game and is a better all round striker, that's what we need to aim for anyway.

Isak a player we will never buy being forwarded by a poster that constantly defends the financial model that guarantees we won't buy him.

Whilst being down Richarlison, a player that perfectly represents the type of striker at the limit of the very same financial model.

Isak a player we will never buy being forwarded by a poster that constantly defends the financial model that guarantees we won't buy him.

Whilst being down Richarlison, a player that perfectly represents the type of striker at the limit of the very same financial model.

You deserve 2 of these cause aint none of that shit make any sense whatsoever

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Yes, because Richy barely got any minutes last season. Isak got double the minutes that season.

Isak is obviously a better overall footballer, no debate.

But Richy is better in the box which is what I care about most when it comes to strikers. He's also a lot better out of possession.

Most people obviously care more about other things like overall technique. Personally I mainly care about how they perform in both boxes.
Question for you? Did you ever this season see Richarlison press anyone and win the ball back? He runs about but doesn’t actually upset the opposition. Same with Sonny.
Richarlison has scored 12 league goals in 2 seasons. Cmon to fuck. That’s just utter rubbish for a team that has aspirations to at least get into Europe.
He is what he is and he’s not good enough.

Question for you? Did you ever this season see Richarlison press anyone and win the ball back? He runs about but doesn’t actually upset the opposition. Same with Sonny.
Richarlison has scored 12 league goals in 2 seasons. Cmon to fuck. That’s just utter rubbish for a team that has aspirations to at least get into Europe.
He is what he is and he’s not good enough.

If he's stayed fit Richy was scoring 15 prem goals minimum. As soon as he gets fit he comes on and scored against Liverpool.

In this system, he presses enough, he is OK at holding and linking play, better than given credit for, and his movement is the right type of movement to be where low crosses and cutbacks go.

Nobody is saying he's the best #9 in the world but if we are going to rotate 2 #9's Richy isn't a bad option to have around. We have seen him come off the bench and change games so that already is useful.

lol, using last season against him.

I rate Isak highly btw, he's been better than Richy this season for sure but I don't think Isak is as clear of him as people think.

For one, Richy can actually head a football.
Richarlison could be Ronaldo levels in the air and he would still be nowhere near the player isak is lol

Ins

Eze
Olise
Gallagher
Toney
CDM
Back up RB

Outs

Richie
GLC
Reggie
Royale
Rodon
N’Dombele
PEH
Skipp

Add Sonny to that list if we get a decent offer.

kingdawson kingdawson
Raf Raf ......

It's ok lads; not everyone is hellbent on misquoting/misrepresenting what you've said.

1 x GA every 93mins....... If that's the output of our back-up ST playing against EPL opposition then he's worth keeping.

Back
Top Bottom