Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s a distinction without a difference. The stadium helps our football teams. The events turn a profit which help our football team. The development of land turns a profit that helps our football team. These are small operations next to the football club but each contributes a small amount that we can use to become better.

if the owners are self-interested then they would want the football team to do well. That is in their financial interest. And if they were greedy then they would take money out of the club. In fact they’ve done the opposite - they’ve put money into the club.

Facts.
There's not a shred of evidence that a single penny from THFC property portfolio or third party events gets put into the football team they're leeching off. We were and remain the Premier League's lowest gross income to squad expenditure football club.

As Levy himself said, they only became involved in football to make financial gain from its global popularity.

On the gravy train. Snouts in the trough. Zero trophies since 1 carling cup 16 years ago.

Anyway, monsieur. Now your bullshit has been answered, stop taking the transfer thread off topic and take your pro ENIC propaganda to the thread it belongs.

There's not a shred of evidence that a single penny from THFC property portfolio or third party events gets put into the football team they're leeching off. We were and remain the Premier League's lowest gross income to squad expenditure football club.

As Levy himself said, they only became involved in football to make financial gain from its global popularity.

On the gravy train. Snouts in the trough. Zero trophies since 1 carling cup 16 years ago.

Anyway, monsieur. Now your bullshit has been answered, stop taking the transfer thread off topic and take your pro ENIC propaganda to the thread it belongs.
Here you go: some legal documents for you. Annual Reports | Tottenham Hotspur

If you can find evidence that the owners are taking money out of the club then I will contribute to the legal fund to sue them for lying and retract my statement.

You’re all style and no substance.

I’ll wait…

He’s Beckham-lite and his set pieces and delivery could be lethal in internationals. You get him somewhere in the lineup.
Maybe, I dunno, right back? Where one of the best managers of this generation plays him and where Trent's played his whole career?

Shoehorning him into midfield at the last minute is desperate. Like Keane and Rooney say, he doesn't have the defending ability for midfield, Rice will be overworked.

We shouldn't need Walker against Serbia. This manager is fucking clueless.

Here you go: some legal documents for you. Annual Reports | Tottenham Hotspur

If you can find evidence that the owners are taking money out of the club then I will contribute to the legal fund to sue them for lying and retract my statement.

You’re all style and no substance.

I’ll wait…
Mate, you know who isn’t having this debate about their owners? Gooners and Villa fans. Liverpool fans might be but they have won things and broken transfer records for big targets so have fuck all to complain about.

We can dig up financial reports and go back and forth til the cows come home but Spurs fans all know that they have to pay rich man prices for a club that always sits further down the pecking order when it comes to recruiting talent.

Mate, you know who isn’t having this debate about their owners? Gooners and Villa fans. Liverpool fans might be but they have won things and broken transfer records for big targets so have fuck all to complain about.

We can dig up financial reports and go back and forth til the cows come home but Spurs fans all know that they have to pay rich man prices for a club that always sits further down the pecking order when it comes to recruiting talent.
Listen mate, we can talk about facts all day long but I think the Great British public has had enough of facts. People should be allowed to throw out falsehoods without any evidence and that should be as good as the truth. As long as I dig in with my lies then that’s fine. It’s my truth and truth is relative.

:ange-clap:

Listen mate, we can talk about facts all day long but I think the Great British public has had enough of facts. People should be allowed to throw out falsehoods without any evidence and that should be as good as the truth. As long as I dig in with my lies then that’s fine. It’s my truth and truth is relative.

Cool story bro.

Big transfer window for this club.

Top 4 and Cup run would be success for you. You and I aren’t the same.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Back
Top Bottom