Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That 'what lies beneath' "itk" on SC mentioned about the possibility of sending Bergvall on loan to Palace for a season to help with signing Eze.

Of course I'm sure it's bullshit but as a hypothetical scenario, I think that would be excellent business.

Don’t get sucked into the horse shit machine goaty, you’re better than that 😉

That 'what lies beneath' "itk" on SC mentioned about the possibility of sending Bergvall on loan to Palace for a season to help with signing Eze.

Of course I'm sure it's bullshit but as a hypothetical scenario, I think that would be excellent business.

Horrible idea IMO

Palace would have zero motivation to give him time to develop. They would probably just fuck his development for a season. WLB has surely just plucked the out of the furthest reaches of his arse.

Same dollop also said we are looking at Neto again yesterday. That’s why I asked what people think. It’s funny how different the reaction was in here vs over there,

Basically TFC pretty much hates every player we are linked to and those flanges get butterflies for any link going. You will even see them making a case for Tammy Abrahams 😂

Same dollop also said we are looking at Neto again yesterday. That’s why I asked what people think. It’s funny how different the reaction was in here vs over there,

Basically TFC pretty much hates every player we are linked to and those flanges get butterflies for any link going. You will even see them making a case for Tammy Abrahams 😂

POK said we've no interest in Neto because of his injry record. I mean, even common sense tells us that. SC bullshit merchant isnt even making it sound semi likely.

To be clear, I didn't for a moment actually believe him.

That's why I said as a hypothetical scenario! Thought it was a potentially interesting deal.

:tanguythumb:

Nah, I think the idea of him coming here is to be integrated into the squad/Ange ball from the get go, he’ll get plenty of minutes in the cups and Europa League

Haha I was just joking young man

Me too.

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

For who, errr missed being linked to Nikola Milenkovic....well, the rumours are back :cool:

Tottenham monitoring Nikola Milenkovic​

TBR Football understand that Tottenham are keeping a close eye on Serbia international Nikola Milenkovic.

The Fiorentina No.4 has three years remaining on his contract in Florence – putting the Serie A outfit in a strong negotiating position this summer.

Sources have also informed TBR Football that West Ham are admirers of Milenkovic too, with Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa, Newcastle and Fulham monitoring his situation as well.

For who, errr missed being linked to Nikola Milenkovic....well, the rumours are back :cool:

Tottenham monitoring Nikola Milenkovic​

TBR Football understand that Tottenham are keeping a close eye on Serbia international Nikola Milenkovic.

The Fiorentina No.4 has three years remaining on his contract in Florence – putting the Serie A outfit in a strong negotiating position this summer.

Sources have also informed TBR Football that West Ham are admirers of Milenkovic too, with Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa, Newcastle and Fulham monitoring his situation as well.
no one has a clue so they’re just pulling shit from the archives

Back
Top Bottom