Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you wouldn't base your opinion on the opinions of a set of fans that have watched him play every game for a season? but you base your opinion on watching a handful of games?

I'm looking at their comments through the season...not just after a fee was agreed with Brentford.

No, I wouldn't mate. If you look at the variety and madness of all our different opinions on our own players in here...

You can find people in here that don't rate Pape Sarr or Udogie and people that think Hojberg is class and should be kept. You can find nutters like me that still argue the case for Kulusevski and then there is Brennan Johnson... try working out a consensus opinion that could give you a realistic picture of what Spurs fans think about Brennan Johnson...

Fans will never agree on a player unless they are Harry Kane level. There are even a few in here that get after it on Son.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

View: https://x.com/tottenhamtiers/status/1807361949140762665?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

So there was a mini meltdown on here for nothing?

I’m stunned. Truly fucking stunned.

So does this mean that all 12 that put a laughing emoji to this post now have to criticize Levy and the club for overpaying now?

Or do those that wanted us to sign Gray now have to praise Levy for coughing up?

Very confusing situation this. Off out into the garden, already posted way too many times for a Sunday.

if it happens then good, elite youngster who can play RB (which we need) plus midfield. I have never been against us doing this type of thing but in the past it was always half arsed. 1-2 players every so often.

I have no issue if we become Dortmund on steroids hovering up all the best young talent like Bergvall and Gray as to be honest it’s probably the only way we will ever get to the top. But you need 2-3 elite youngster signings each season if we are to do it.

Back
Top Bottom