Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if it happens then good, elite youngster who can play RB (which we need) plus midfield. I have never been against us doing this type of thing but in the past it was always half arsed. 1-2 players every so often.

I have no issue if we become Dortmund on steroids hovering up all the best young talent like Bergvall and Gray as to be honest it’s probably the only way we will ever get to the top. But you need 2-3 elite youngster signings each season if we are to do it.

Doue and Gray for the price of one Eze?

Still need a starting level forward on top, not just a youngster like Doue imo.

Doue and Gray for the price of one Eze?

Still need a starting level forward on top, not just a youngster like Doue imo.

Some youngster are already at elite level just look at Wharton, Mainoo, Xavi Simons. I’d take any of them for our first team. Gray and Doue have gotten more hype than Wharton and that guy on form would walk into our midfield. That really is on the club and scouts to correctly determine though.

Like I said I’ve personally seen 3 or 4 other games like that and NDombele wasn’t a teenager at the time. And to completely destroy your lazy reference, NDombele would be world class if he had Grays attitude
Ndombele is world class...as far as eating contests are concerned.

Rumour has it they're relaunching 'Man vs Food' with Domby taking over from the brilliant (and true Spurs lover) Adam Richman.

What are people's thought on Archie Gray? A gazump is always fun, but is he actually worth the asking price?
It’s just another player with very good potential. At the same level as what Spence and Sessegnon were so absolutely no way does this excite me. He is a good player but we need players that take us up a level. He might do that but he would be a squad player and we need to improve our starting 11.

everyone GIF
What a movie. What an actor, absolute elite.

Are people actually annoyed we haven't wasted 35m on a fucking 18 year old with zero Prem experience and less than a handful of decent performances that anyone has actually seen with their own eyes?

😂😂😂

People were melting about Werner’s wages yet somehow paying £35 Mill for Archie Gray makes sense ??

Now i'm gonna sound entitled!

But do people actually think we are seriously in for players that end up at clubs like Brentford, Fulham, etc.?

Let me guess ....

Would be a top signing for the club and a statement of real intent

Right lads?

:pocheyes:

There wasn’t a meltdown mate.

any reaction that isn’t 100% positive about the club is a meltdown for you?
It's really really weird at this point. It's like Brexiteers and Remainers. Anyone on this site, a site specifically set up to discuss the minutiae of club football, who isn't one hundred percent behind the clubs modus operandi, or is in support of its strategy, likes a player, don't like a player, is immediately accused in some utterly arch bullshit way of being 'melt' 'stooge' 'rimming Levy' 'hating' Levy'. 'Supporting ArsenaI'if other people's opinions are so offensive to you or, 'it's so boring' why the fuck are you here? Inanely like or disliking or laughing.

Back
Top Bottom