Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the beef? Hes the most anti Levy person and hes been proved right
Right about what? This a fucking transfer thread and he hasn’t talked about one fucking transfer!

Just the same myopic levy bs again and again and again. It’s also just his opinion.

He’s entitled to it and there’s a whole o th er thread for that gloom! He’s been asked 100 times on here one fucking player he’d actually like us to sign or what would be a good window in his opinion and he’s never answered!!

Probably because opining on that would lose his capacity to bitch about levy if any players he mentioned turned out shit!

It’s so fucking tiresome and guess what..

It’s not even July.

:mourbye:

I didn’t think we’d get involved in the end but we love a deal and bit of transfer market fuckery. Levy addicted to it more than the fans (although his love of hotels comes a close second!). :levylol:

It’s the option to get deals cheap today as clubs are desperate. On the flip side harder to sell until tomorrow.

I'm currently looking through a leeds forum and the general consensus is that he had an "ok season". Goes with what I've seen of him...just ok.

They think he has potential but they're not exactly waxing lyrical. I remember looking at a Blackburn rovers forum about Wharton and the tone was very different (they absolutely knew he would be a star).

I'm not sold at all.

That Leeds forum seems to mirror what I’ve seen. He’s become a little overhyped/rated by a few people and others have just run with it. He looks neat and tidy most of the time but not convinced on how high the ceiling is.

Actually think Ramsey has the bigger potential. a couple of really good attributes that if he stays injury free he could really come good. His quick feet, change of pace and ball carrying look a level above Grey. Know they’re different ages/positions but still for the prices being talked about it’s a big risk imo.

So there was a mini meltdown on here for nothing?

I’m stunned. Truly fucking stunned.
You sound like a chick whose birthday her man once forgot when he had loads of shit on his mind. Bought her a ton of expensive presies, posh dinner, flowers, the lot...upon realising his fail.

Still, every now & then (so at least once a month) she reminds him of that one time he messed up the cruel bastard.

Back
Top Bottom