Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Dier toby Wimmer/Davies
Walker Wanyama dembele Rose
Dele Eriksen
Kane

Lloris
Walker Toby Dier Rose
Wanyama Dembele
Sissoko/Son Dele Eriksen
Kane

That's what I think for 3 4 3 & 4321

Van Aanholt always had a decent atta king game v us. He's gone.

We need to score first half and they will have to leave themselves vulnerable to counter attack.
So, take the chances we get and we'll be ok.
Toby back is a bonus as we should be more composed and organised at the back.
They have conceded 20 goals at home and scored 14 in 11, compared to conceding 22 away and scoring just 6 in the other 11.
We have scored 20 goals in our 11 away games and conceded 11.
4th best goals for, behind Woolwich, City and Liverpool and 2nd best defence away behind Chelsea, 7

I have a sneaking suspicion MP will name Marcus Edwards on the bench for this game.

He was not in the u-23 squad tonight. Either that means he's not recovered from his injury yet or that you're right. Perhaps he'll just travel though. Poch did that a lot with Winks last season.

Go to Roker Park, in the dark, give'em a fright in the stadium of light.

BOO! :levyeyes:

Black cats, fat cats, flat caps, cat in the hat.

Untitled.png

It feels like this is another must win game, are they all must win games now?
The joys of chasing the pack at the top of the table!!
Bit like Pokemon, gotta catch them all...... unlike STD's don't wanna catch any of them fuckers!!
:sonpoint:

Not match fit. Needs to play for the development team first before getting an opportunity in the first team.

You may very well be right.

I'm only going on my gut feeling. Sissoko and Onamah were crap on Saturday and might not make the bench for this one. On that basis there may be a space he can fill. He's been training with the first team since the summer and he's been back in training for weeks now, it one day as Potch said last week. It's just a gut feeling I have. We'll find out in a few hours I suppose.

I think we've played more away games to top 8 than anyone else, only LFC to go. Ergo, we've played more crap teams at home than anyone else?
If you look at our remaining fixtures its hard not to start getting a little bit carried away.....

Back
Top Bottom