Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To judge a man's job 4 months after replacing a long term coach (with his own football 'philosophy') with a squad ravaged by crucial injuries, unsettled players and all the rest of the shit that happened to the club in the last year or so?

Yeah, they are wrong.
We are talking about the manager's 'job' are we? We are talking about this
From the guy who described Mourinho as toxic before he even joined.
Is there not a negative, toxic atmosphere around things that has a distinctly Jose aroma to it? The calling out of an individual that was then challenged by Dele in an interview, the shitting on our players relative to RBL's bench, the constant whining at injuries/striker etc etc etc. There's a reason you can predict it because it is who the manager is and has always been...before he even joined. Which is why many did not want him in the first place.

He needs at least a full season at the helm before any judgement. I'd expect the same to be afforded to any other manager that didn't put us near the bottom half of the table.

Support the team and the new manager instead of spreading negativity and criticism or pick another club if you really don't like it and you're that fickle....because he's going nowhere, as much as you'd like it to happen.

But you make things up Sammy. No one believes you. And rumours are just that and not fact. But I bet you are the type of person that believes everything he hears as long as it jibes with what he wants to believe. And here you are casting aspersions right now.

Soooooo rumours about the squad unhappy with Poch are just rumours?

But rumours about Jose are gospel?
Or was you there in Chelsea’s dressing room?

I can find lots of articles about all the players Poch was rumoured to have issues with.
Indeed regarding Trippier and Walker there are direct quotes.
Made it up? You believe what suits you.

See me, I believe Jose lost the chelsea room. I also believe the same set of Chelsea players got Conte sacked though.

Shall I find some articles for the rumours I supposedly made up? I think you know by my track record I don’t really have to don’t you....because you know I will.

Funny how he was lauded for weeding out the bad apples down the years, but now there was no issues with numerous players?
Maybe there was only one bad apple....

Last edited:
He needs at least a full season at the helm before any judgement. I'd expect the same to be afforded to any other manager that didn't put us near the bottom half of the table.

Support the team and the new manager instead of spreading negativity and criticism or pick another club if you really don't like it and you're that fickle....because he's going nowhere, as much as you'd like it to happen.

I see fairness in giving a manger time to get up and running, but in this specific case I'm of a different opinion. I called him toxic from the off because I didn't like his style of play, his man handling, his transfer dealings and the circus evolving around him. Believe me or not, but I truly wanted/want him to prove me wrong. But for now my judgement stays at 'Toxic'

Yes, I want him gone asap, but that is only because I do care about the wellbeing of the club

So give the manager time if it's not Jose?

Good plan, you might want to brace yourself for being a bit grumpy for a while.

He was literally the only one I wouldn't accept, so my luck it turned out that way. There were other names mentioned I didn't hope for, but I could easier ride along

I know I'm in for a bumpy ride. I'll brace myself and cross my fingers he won't get rid of talent and bring in expensive deadwood

Soooooo rumours about the squad unhappy with Poch are just rumours?
Yes, by definition.
But rumours about Jose are gospel?
Nope, still just rumors. Keep going Sammy and you'll get the hang of this yet.

The rest of that is real wordy for the twat that complains so much about verbiage in response to another of his screeds. We are not talking about Chelsea Sammy. We are talking about implying our players are shit relative to RBL's. We are talking about calling out a player such that another of our long-term players had to shoot back. We are talking about the negativity of Mou...the man that poked another man in the eye.

Yes, by definition.

Nope, still just rumors. Keep going Sammy and you'll get the hang of this yet.

The rest of that is real wordy for the twat that complains so much about verbiage in response to another of his screeds. We are not talking about Chelsea Sammy. We are talking about implying our players are shit relative to RBL's. We are talking about calling out a player such that another of our long-term players had to shoot back. We are talking about the negativity of Mou...the man that poked another man in the eye.

Our players are shit relative to Colchester so what.
I’m sick of people telling me this squad is good.

This squad is dead.....it no longer exists.
The last time we we were a proper squad and not an injury ravaged, unsettled mess was nearly two years ago.

If you're wondering why Mourinho gets called toxic check this thread which for the last few pages I've just read has turned into an Ndombele versus Mourinho fans argument.

He knew full well what he was doing when he called the lad out and ready this thread proves it.

If you're wondering why Mourinho gets called toxic check this thread which for the last few pages I've just read has turned into an Ndombele versus Mourinho fans argument.

He knew full well what he was doing when he called the lad out and ready this thread proves it.
Too bad the deflecting fucker didn't anticipate the inevitable victory of #TeamTanguy

Back
Top Bottom