Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Njie, Nkoudou, Ndombele...all looked decent on YouTube.

Our scouting in France has been a disaster.

I'm not entirely sure Njie and Nkoudou looked good on YouTube at all.

Ndombele however did look good in the Champions League and consistently in Ligue 1, a league that has provided the majority of the last World Cup winners and some of the best Premier League players of all time.

I'm not entirely sure Njie and Nkoudou looked good on YouTube at all.

Ndombele however did look good in the Champions League and consistently in Ligue 1, a league that has provided the majority of the last World Cup winners and some of the best Premier League players of all time.
Fair enough regarding YouTube. But we've wasted a lot of euros in France, and I think Ndombele is going to flatter to deceive too.

Last edited:
Capoue, Stambouli, Aurier

Lucas is hit and miss. Kaboul the same

Lloris is our only genuine success from Ligue 1
Erm Ndombele yes hasn’t covered him self in glory so far but think a tad early to say he wouldnt be a success whether it be with us well that’s a whole new thread! wonder what the consensus be if it were a choice between Mourinho or Ndombele who in the long run would be more of a benefit to Tottenham Hotspur?

Erm Ndombele yes hasn’t covered him self in glory so far but think a tad early to say he wouldnt be a success whether it be with us well that’s a whole new thread! wonder what the consensus be if it were a choice between Mourinho or Ndombele who in the long run would be more of a benefit to Tottenham Hotspur?
A tad early? It's been a year and £10m in wages.

The one thing that cannot be spun in either direction is the facts, and the fact is that there is a list of great young players that have not worked out under Jose, but then suddenly become great players under a different manager. I can’t believe that is a coincidence even when bringing an open mind to this debate.

I mean Jose is the most successful manager of all time
so if that’s the trade off to get a few major titles then maybe it’s not a bad one, but while we are talking about Tanguy Ndombele, José’s track record must be considered.

Who?

Skipp needs to get a run of games.

I would love to see him come in for Sissoko against Sheffield. His ability to pass will be much more useful against a team that is likely to just sit back and wait for us to make a mistake, the kind of mistake Sissoko routinely makes.

A tad early? It's been a year and £10m in wages.
19 games says it’s too early irrespective of why he hasn’t played more games. Now whether Pochettino was covering his own back but I’m sure he said it would take him at least two seasons to get into the swing of things Sissoko got dogs and he’s come kinda good and that wasn’t overnight we’d paid 30million for him he was 26 Ndombele is only 23.

No way does this club pay that money for a project player IMO, even if he's 22.

Sissoko was experienced in the Premier League and I honestly don't think overall was even worth the fee despite his somewhat recent change in displays here.
That’s what I mean 30 million was a panic last minute buy and no way should we have bought him for that but you know as well as I do the transfer market is ridiculous Ndombele is classic young player Levy loves bring them on and sell them on 50million really is nothing, well in their world

Back
Top Bottom