Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon Sissoko wishes he had the balance, skill and vision that Ndombele showed when he set up our winning goal against the then champions of England.

See, we can do this all day.

No we can’t as I’m off to my pit
Can’t take this heat 🥵

but I was just making a point and combine the two then we have a player
No?

Sissoko wishes he could have a game for Spurs as good as Ndombele's against Red Star,

Red Star is probably the level that Ndombele should be playing at. Maybe we should see if anyone in the Serbian league has an extra 60 million lying for a guy that might be able to be a star (well for a half anyways) in their league.

No we can’t as I’m off to my pit
Can’t take this heat 🥵

but I was just making a point and combine the two then we have a player
No?

If we could combine the two, of course.

Which is why I am a little surprised that Mourinho hasn't started the two of them together or in a 433 with Lo Celso and Ndombele either side of Sissoko, with the simple instruction to sit and mop up.

That brilliant Ndombele performance against Red Star saw us play Ndombele and Sissoko as a midfield 2.

Red Star is probably the level that Ndombele should be playing at. Maybe we should see if anyone in the Serbian league has an extra 60 million lying for a guy that might be able to be a star (well for a half anyways) in their league.

Yet they're still better than West Ham.

And Sissoko's performance is being lauded as some sort of genius. Which must mean Ndombele is fucking Zidane with a bigger cock.

Stop panicking and give it the whole of next season. Plenty of examples of big money being spent on players and at the end of the day they just ain't good enough not saying this is the case with ndombele but it could be
If I had a quid for every time over the last fifteen years I’ve been told not to panic and give it the whole of next season ........

Yet they're still better than West Ham.

And Sissoko's performance is being lauded as some sort of genius. Which must mean Ndombele is fucking Zidane with a bigger cock.

I have never once lauded Sissoko for any "performance."

That said so far in their time at Tottenham as bad as Sissoko has been he is a lot closer to Zidane than Ndombele who fits better with the last word in your post than anything.

Maybe Ndombele wishes he had the pace strength stamina and athleticism that Sissoko showed against Inter Milan particularly in setting up Eriksens crucial goal?

Ndombele had the pace, strength and stamina to help his club take 4 points off ManC in the CL, who were a fuck of a lot better than Inter then. And we didn't get as good a result against City in the CL the same season.

I have never once lauded Sissoko for any "performance."

That said so far in their time at Tottenham as bad as Sissoko has been he is a lot closer to Zidane than Ndombele who fits better with the last word in your post than anything.

Considering your thoughts on Liverpool - I think it's time for you and your awful takes to go on the ignore list.

If we could combine the two, of course.

Which is why I am a little surprised that Mourinho hasn't started the two of them together or in a 433 with Lo Celso and Ndombele either side of Sissoko, with the simple instruction to sit and mop up.

That brilliant Ndombele performance against Red Star saw us play Ndombele and Sissoko as a midfield 2.

Fitness doubts?
Maybe he’s trying to motivate him
Could start against the Blades !

Ndombele had the pace, strength and stamina to help his club take 4 points off ManC in the CL, who were a fuck of a lot better than Inter then. And we didn't get as good a result against City in the CL the same season.

So do you think that Ndombele still has the. ‘Pace , strength and stamina’ he showed then now?

If not is it an injury or is it an attitude or lack of one?

Are you happy with his performances for us so far?

Was José right not to use him so far in the last two games?

Do you think that we have a £65 million player or whatever it was?

Back
Top Bottom