Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon he's probably been carrying an un-diagnosed injury for months.
It's called excess weight. God he looks like a line backer from the NFL. Any more weight and he could take up Sumo Wrestling. Oh but of course he would never appear as he would always be injured. Sprained finger or ingrowing toenail.
Mourinho knows he will never play for us.
Swap him now whilst he is still under 20 stones.

skysports-tanguy-ndombele-tottenham_4943332.jpg

Tanguy-Ndombele-celebrates-scoring-for-Spurs.jpg

2020-02-22T134720Z_293559936_RC2P5F9FE7EG_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-CHE-TOT-REPORT.jpg

Wish I was this fat. :moursad:

It's called excess weight. God he looks like a line backer from the NFL. Any more weight and he could take up Sumo Wrestling. Oh but of course he would never appear as he would always be injured. Sprained finger or ingrowing toenail.
Mourinho knows he will never play for us.
Swap him now whilst he is still under 20 stones.

I'm not sure he's ever been more overweight than Danny Rose was for us.

Danny-Rose-got-fat.jpg

skysports-tanguy-ndombele-tottenham_4943332.jpg

Tanguy-Ndombele-celebrates-scoring-for-Spurs.jpg

2020-02-22T134720Z_293559936_RC2P5F9FE7EG_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-CHE-TOT-REPORT.jpg

Wish I was this fat. :moursad:

Do think one issue is his unorthodox gait. That mixed in with his explosiveness is a recipe for a big injury one day and as we know, when you start getting niggly injuries, it's hard to shake them off.

He survived any true injuries at Lyon - comes to Spurs and Pochettinos gruelling and unnecessary training sessions (at times) have probably hindered him a bit.

I wonder why this wasn't something Poch looked into, especially as he is notorious for looking at stuff like this.

Do think one issue is his unorthodox gait. That mixed in with his explosiveness is a recipe for a big injury one day.

I wonder why this wasn't something Poch looked into, especially as he is notorious for looking at stuff like this.

Gates
Teeth
Pizzas
At war with Jose

...?

Fuck knows tbh; it's like a bad episode of Scooby Doo..... My only distinct feeling this year is that his cardio was pretty shit. That should be easily remedied; yet here we are with him allegedly in and out of the treatment room.

A player still building fitness after a 6 month injury layoff? Not really a fair comparison. Kane was in far better shape before he had to stop training for half a year.

He's been training for 5 and a half months as evident by his instagram posts. He's a millionaire who has a gym in his home. A thigh injury won't have affected his upper body and diet.

He's been training for 5 and a half months as evident by his instagram posts. He's a millionaire who has a gym in his home. A thigh injury won't have affected his upper body and diet.

Training indoors with the limitations of a severe hamstring injury and surgery is not the same as training every single day, outside on the grass, with the ball, with the team, at maximum intensity. Surely you understand that.

Training indoors with the limitations of a severe hamstring injury and surgery is not the same as training every single day, outside on the grass, with the ball, with the team, at maximum intensity. Surely you understand that.

But we're not talking about his fitness.

I specifically posted a photo of Kane and his dad bod after your ludicrous claims of one of our players not being much of an athlete.

Why does he have to be outside on grass, with a ball at maximum intensity?

By the way, if it makes you feel better, that picture of Kane is from October 2018 - so, less of the "HeS bEeN iNjUrEd" Excuse.

Last edited:
Come off it.

Our star striker looks like this:

36wbhf01vls11.png
That's the worst picture of his body in existence though. It's an outlier. I don't know whether it's the lighting, strange conditions or what.

I don't want to get too deep into esoteric male nudity posting because it's just not that exciting to me, but I could've picked any of the first search results I got for this:
4229CAED00000578-4679944-image-a-52_1499625443392.jpg

That's the worst picture of his body in existence though. It's an outlier. I don't know whether it's the lighting, strange conditions or what.

I don't want to get too deep into esoteric male nudity posting because it's just not that exciting to me, but I could've picked any of the first search results I got for this:
4229CAED00000578-4679944-image-a-52_1499625443392.jpg

Meanwhile in the pool....

9935-posts.facebook_lg.jpg

5hzwMLq8-yrRe0-xH2amU06UAMfk3RpYAvk6scQAJ9_3IxnjJbT8IibGm3Ef-g_z6QIadzJ207JrxLr6RyN84ywl1WM6x8sfCauyjh7XOWav6RDhypuczA

Back
Top Bottom