Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When he leaves all the people who have demanded running around over talent will get to glory at what Hoijberge Winks a "real player" like James ward Prowes look like. Never thought I'd see Spurs fans that don't understand actually technically gifted footballers. The clubs fucked and the new fan base is worse.

When he leaves all the people who have demanded running around over talent will get to glory at what Hoijberge Winks a "real player" like James ward Prowes look like. Never thought I'd see Spurs fans that don't understand actually technically gifted footballers. The clubs fucked and the new fan base is worse.

Of course our fans understand technical players. They also understand that to succeed at this level you also have to work bloody hard.

De Bruyne is the best midfielder in the world and he works extremely hard for his team both on and off the ball. Bruno Fernandes is the same. Mason Mount is the same. Tielemans is the same. Eriksen and Dembele were the same for us.

No top PL team has a midfield player who plays with an intensity as low as Ndombele. If he wants to succeed here then all he has to to is work hard and his talent will take care of the rest. He had a 2-3 month spell where he seemed to understand that but he’s regressed again.

The laziest player in this team (when we don't have the ball) is the local lad who wants out.

The laziest player in this team (when we don't have the ball) is the local lad who wants out.
Please look at all the phtos of Ndombele doing the rounds after the game today.
This horrible piece of shit laughing and joking with Aurier and Bergjwin whilst our best player in the last 30 years is gutted.
But yes Harry is the problem you clueless cunt.

I hope he goes. Sick of seeing these cunts who call themselves “fans” mug him off every single fucking day because he’s not dominating 2-3 opposition midfielders. And muh 60m.

These muppets haven’t learned a single fucking lesson from the Rose, Son or Dembele situations.
Dude it doesn't matter that he's talented because he doesn't give two fucks and can't perform over ful games, let alone a full season.

He's been shocking recently and been fairly criticized just like Winks, peh, Reguilon etc but for some reason criticizing Ndombele is out of order?

Our squad and entire club has a massive mentality issue and Ndombeles attitude and mental weakness is the perfect example.

Everyone was praising him when he played well for a few months last year and now he is being criticized for being shit again.

I generally like your posts but your obsessive fanboyism towards Ndombele has clearly clouded your judgment.

Food Drink Mac GIF
Harry Kane Spurs GIF by BT Sport

It seems a bit unfair to judge him on his bit-part performance yesterday, but that's all I've got to go on.
He had a couple of delightful touches but then seemed to run out of steam after a very short space of time.
I expected much more from our record signing.

lol so if Ndombele isn't good enough, which of our midfielders over the last 3 years has been good enough?

Eriksen? Dele? Sissoko? Winks? GLC? PEH?
The last 3 years have seen a massive decline in our midfield culminating in paying our club record fee for your mate.
He is fucking toilet and the sooner he goes the better.
Just look at the photo of him laughing behind Kane says all I need to know regarding the piece of shit he obviously is.

Back
Top Bottom