Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mason: Yido.

Ndombele:

tyson-fury-boxing.gif

At this point, just get his salary off the books.
Threaten to not give him a squad number and give him a free. A total waste of space.
Man I remember the abuse I used to get for doubting him early in his spurs career.

It will have to be a Dele type deal , free with performance related bonuses . Then like Dele , ( not comparing Dele with him , Dele gave us some good times, just comparing possible deal structure ), he won’t meet the performance criteria and it will be a free transfer . It’s putting a turd in a nice box with a ribbon but it sounds a bit more palatable

Last edited:
Dog Turd of a player and it was a sad day when we were duped into buying him. How can his lazy attitude and general apathy to being part of a team have been missed before putting down the money, by the scouting team?

Just need to roll the lump out of the Club any way we can and move on. That last game where I watched him at the Stadium finished off any lingering doubts I may have had that he could turn things round.

agree with you regards the scouting team
its easy for us supporters to be duped by youtube clips etc
but the scouting team must have watched lots of matches and talked to his team mates etc

Back
Top Bottom