Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The on-loan Tottenham man has been accused of running out of steam in some matches (OL Play via Jeunes Footeux), which might not come as a surprise to some Spurs fans.

However, the 25-year-old has now insisted that he is feeling a lot better and expressed his keenness to finish the campaign strongly.

Ndombele told Foot Mercato: “I feel better and better. In this final sprint [in the league], I hope to be able to give as much as possible [on the pitch] for the team.

“I hope that in the end, everything will go well. I wish we had been ranked higher [in the table].

“Personally, I’m quite happy. But when the results are not good, we are not satisfied collectively. The objective is to win the matches together. The team comes first.”

Great pass to be fair. No surprise as he’s capable of great passes… just never consistent enough for spurs.
When he looks to play forward and with purpose he can be really effective. He started the move himself that led to his goal tonight against Spam and was probably the best player on the pitch. Having said that too many times he passes sideways and slows down play which is easy to defend against and nullifies a lot of his threat

Last edited:
Even saw him tracking back to help with defence toward the end of the game!

Still has the habit of acting like he's been poleaxed when he's barely been touched. One of the things that really annoyed me about him in a Spurs shirt.

MOTM vs the Spam.

FATTY'S GOL VS SPAM 👇👇👇
Ty1Tt6B.jpg

Last edited:
Is he even fatter and lazier than when he left? Maybe I just forgot how fat he was when he played for us.

The dude was walking almost the entire game. Almost refusing to play at times, just get the ball and pass it 5 yards, doing a Winks.

Is he even fatter and lazier than when he left? Maybe I just forgot how fat he was when he played for us.

The dude was walking almost the entire game. Almost refusing to play at times, just get the ball and pass it 5 yards, doing a Winks.
I saw people on the twitter timeline being all "that will show Conte!" and I was like "really?".

When he looks to play forward and with purpose he can be really effective. He started the move himself that led to his goal tonight against Spam and was probably the best player on the pitch. Having said that too many times he passes sideways and slows down play which is easy to defend against and nullifies a lot of his threat
He has a fitness issue

Back
Top Bottom