Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With all the outcry about footballers receiving online abuse these days, what I’m reading here is just as bad. Who’s to say Ndombele doesn’t read this forum from time to time, or if people show him what’s being wrote here. The guy obviously has some form of mental health problems however minor they may be.

You have absolutely no idea if that's true or not........

Ergo, you're cheapening the legitimate notion of mental health.

His transfer hasn’t worked out, for many reasons no doubt

"Many reasons?"

I thought you just said his problem was mental health?????

but that doesn’t give people on here the right to call him a fat fuck every chance they get. Let the guy move on and wish him the best for his future. If you don’t have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut.

He's a uncommitted, lazy dosser.... If he wasn't such a financial parasite he'd be gone already.

.....So no; no best wishes from my direction.

Last year? I’d have wished him well.

After that Morecambe disaster- good riddance. Every week last year when Ali Gold did his transfer piece-I just skipped over him. Didn’t, and don’t, give a shit.

With all the outcry about footballers receiving online abuse these days, what I’m reading here is just as bad. Who’s to say Ndombele doesn’t read this forum from time to time, or if people show him what’s being wrote here. The guy obviously has some form of mental health problems however minor they may be. His transfer hasn’t worked out, for many reasons no doubt but that doesn’t give people on here the right to call him a fat fuck every chance they get. Let the guy move on and wish him the best for his future. If you don’t have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut.
Mental health problems...do me a favour. Stop throwing those words around on a spoiled over indulged multi millionaire. If we are going to play your let's suppose game, let's suppose he reads the forum and is actually cretinous goat and he couldn't give a flying fuck. Because that's as valid as what you just did. And I don't think a pro athlete hoping for a move to Barcelona or Madrid would thank you for starting unsubstantiated rumour he has mental health issues, by the way.

Last edited:
You have absolutely no idea if that's true or not........

Ergo, you're cheapening the legitimate notion of mental health.

"Many reasons?"

I thought you just said his problem was mental health?????

He's a uncommitted, lazy dosser.... If he wasn't such a financial parasite he'd be gone already.

.....So no; no best wishes from my direction.

Why does everyone have to call him a fat
Mental health problems...do me a favour. Stop throwing those words around on a spoiled over indulged multi millionaire. If we are going to play your let's suppose game, let's suppose he reads the forum and is actually cretinous goat and he couldn't give a flying fuck. Because that's as valid as what you just did.

Such evil remarks towards MHP. This guy should be banned

With all the outcry about footballers receiving online abuse these days, what I’m reading here is just as bad. Who’s to say Ndombele doesn’t read this forum from time to time, or if people show him what’s being wrote here. The guy obviously has some form of mental health problems however minor they may be. His transfer hasn’t worked out, for many reasons no doubt but that doesn’t give people on here the right to call him a fat fuck every chance they get. Let the guy move on and wish him the best for his future. If you don’t have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut.
I usually keep my mouth shut when I'm typing.

Ndombele though...

Before you spontaneously combust, I jest.

The thing is with Ndombele, he had form for it before his "breakout" season with Lyon. Lack of application may or may not be something to do with mental health, so stating that it's "obvious" is as much an assumption as claiming that he is lazy.

My feeling on this is that his motivation is money and the lifestyle it brings. He's secured himself a millionaire lifestyle, £50M+ over the course of his contract I believe, so he's achieved his objective and no longer feels inclined to push himself.

It has infuriated the fanbase for 2 reasons, one is that he's essentially taking the piss, two is that he has the talent to be one of the greats.

Lastly, to compare this to the outcry against online abuse players get, and state it is just as bad, is just wrong. There has been no racial abuse on here, which is the main form of abuse that has been highlighted as an online issue, nor have any threats been issued to him here. It might be distasteful to you, but it's a simple scenario here. If you don't like reading it, avoid the thread instead of trying to dictate to others what they should or shouldn't say.

Who’s to say Ndombele doesn’t read this forum from time to time, or if people show him what’s being wrote here.
“Hey, Tanguy, these guys say you are lazy and you are fat. Look!”

“Yeah? Hold my Chateau D’Yquem, I’m going to prove them wrong by doing the square root of fuck all”

The fatty could barely look away from his meal to care what is written on here.

There not on 200k a week and pretending to be a premier league football though.

Nailed it

Nailed It GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah i'm fat and overweight, but i'm not a professional athlete who is getting paid millions of pounds a year to keep myself in peak physical condition. I'm entitled to be a lardarse. He isn't.

Tens of millions he'll have made from his contract for us. All the while he can't even make it past the 50 minute mark without looking shattered, and people feel sorry for him?! I don't hate him or anything, but I think everyone on here would take some nobodies on a forum calling them fat in return for his money & lifestyle.

It's really not obvious. Mental health problems rarely are.

Sometimes people just don't have the drive required to make it at the elite level. Applies to almost everyone, Ndombele did make it but then he hit the jackpot money and maybe his levels of motivation dropped.

I don't hate him for it. I'd probably be the same. But it doesn't mean he's suffering from a mental illness at all.

I called him lazy (and a mercenary).

Why did YOU call him mentally ill?

Either English is not your first language... Or you are an idiot.

Either way you're out of your depth here, fella.
Sat in front of a guy at Wembley, when 3-0 up against R. Madrid and he shouted “Kane, you lazy fat selfish cunt” because a pass went astray or some such. And I thought many things, but how the hell do you get to call Kane ‘fat’ was high on my list.

Back
Top Bottom