Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loved Poch for his early work but he really deserved the sacking, for doing a bad job in the post cl final season, and for insisting on taking control of transfers and bringing in Lo Celso, Ndombele and Sess. Not one of them contributed anything and crippled us for years.
I’m the same. Although I’m not sure I’d agree that he deserved the sack. He should have been told he’s not in charge of transfers any more. If he decided that wasn’t for him then fair enough. But to ditch him rather than help him wasn’t a great look.

Agree though that without any other changes his time was up.

I’m the same. Although I’m not sure I’d agree that he deserved the sack. He should have been told he’s not in charge of transfers any more. If he decided that wasn’t for him then fair enough. But to ditch him rather than help him wasn’t a great look.

Agree though that without any other changes his time was up.
He was flirting with the idea of a move to united/real at the start of the 2019 season already. Refused to quash rumours even on the eve of the CL final.

He completely lost his head even before the season started. It could end only one way.

Loved Poch for his early work but he really deserved the sacking, for doing a bad job in the post cl final season, and for insisting on taking control of transfers and bringing in Lo Celso, Ndombele and Sess. Not one of them contributed anything and crippled us for years.
Jury still out on Sess. He can still become a quality WB. Lo Celso is also a quality player, but just didn't work out for us. And were it not for so many European clubs being cash strapped due to COVID, we'd have gotten a pretty decent fee for him. But Tanguy is just a flop wherever he plays. So just one of the three was a disaster.

I wonder what happens if he comes back with his tails between his legs and a different attitude.

That would never happen but even if it did I don't think Conte would give a shit. The die is cast, he's finished.

Jury still out on Sess. He can still become a quality WB. Lo Celso is also a quality player, but just didn't work out for us. And were it not for so many European clubs being cash strapped due to COVID, we'd have gotten a pretty decent fee for him. But Tanguy is just a flop wherever he plays. So just one of the three was a disaster.

Gio was a disaster, do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise. He scored one PL goal in 3 years. In terms of actual contribution he was even worse than Ndombele.

Lo Celso is the dictionary definition of Meh. I don't care if Lionel Messi carries him for Argentina I rate him less highly than 40....😑

Imagine if he returned and was suddenly fully-committed and outstanding...

tenor.gif

With all the outcry about footballers receiving online abuse these days, what I’m reading here is just as bad. Who’s to say Ndombele doesn’t read this forum from time to time, or if people show him what’s being wrote here. The guy obviously has some form of mental health problems however minor they may be. His transfer hasn’t worked out, for many reasons no doubt but that doesn’t give people on here the right to call him a fat fuck every chance they get. Let the guy move on and wish him the best for his future. If you don’t have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom