Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those were hectic times. Now the waters have calmed lets see what conte does. Im not Ndombele fan. Im not bothered either way. I just think from a football sense and financial sense if Conte decides to bring him back into the fold with a full Conte pre-season, sits him down, and now that we have a new stability and dont need him either way I dont think it hurts to keep him another season and see what he does when hes given minutes. There is a player in there and could come in handy it all depends on his mentality and if Conte can break him down and rebuild him. A decent run of games could improve his resale. If not then bin him 🤷🏻‍♂️

Conte, will never, ever play him again. He will not even let him train with the first team. He is a rotten apple and does not deserve the chance to play for us again after he downed tools and ran away for a holiday in the middle of the season. He is a disgrace and Conte will not accept players who do not enjoy working hard.

Has the "5" in Conte's previous 3-5-2 had a lot of defensive duties? Or even medium amount? If so, he doesn't have a spot here.

If not, he could be a useful backup.

Overall though I think it's best for both parties to move on.

Has the "5" in Conte's previous 3-5-2 had a lot of defensive duties? Or even medium amount? If so, he doesn't have a spot here.

If not, he could be a useful backup.

Overall though I think it's best for both parties to move on.

What use is a player who doesn’t care whether the team wins or loses? Ndombele isn’t bothered about this club. A player who doesn’t care is of no use at all. Just look at United or PSG to see what happens when you allow that kind of attitude into a dressing room.

Conte, will never, ever play him again. He will not even let him train with the first team. He is a rotten apple and does not deserve the chance to play for us again after he downed tools and ran away for a holiday in the middle of the season. He is a disgrace and Conte will not accept players who do not enjoy working hard.
^ this.
It's conte's way or the high way . Ndombele has had more than enough chances with us. We've all tolerated players not really being good enough over the years, but for a player to not try is unforgivable.

Who knows what Contes thinking. Im not defending Ndombele. I just dont think he will get sold and he will play a role in Contes side next season especially with all the games we will have. Hes still a decent back up and a big lump. I think if anyone can its Conte that can turn him into a bully powerhouse. Hes been a whiney bitch but he also came in under Mourinho and the other guy who everyone seems to hate.

It just makes sense to keep him an extra season he’ll still be young and can pick up extra money for him. Lets bet, if hes sold in the summer i dont post for 6 months. If he isnt sold, u dont post for 6 months. Deal?

Who knows what Contes thinking. Im not defending Ndombele. I just dont think he will get sold and he will play a role in Contes side next season especially with all the games we will have. Hes still a decent back up and a big lump. I think if anyone can its Conte that can turn him into a bully powerhouse. Hes been a whiney bitch but he also came in under Mourinho and the other guy who everyone seems to hate.

It just makes sense to keep him an extra season he’ll still be young and can pick up extra money for him. Lets bet, if hes sold in the summer i dont post for 6 months. If he isnt sold, u dont post for 6 months. Deal?
World class by 2023

:llorishowudoin:

Im in Budapest and im
Pretty drunk (autocorrect help me). This man is a cunt, you are a disgrace, get out of my club

Lyon sent him back and I don't agree with you.
But thanks for putting your case in a civilised manner.

He is not a decent backup. He couldn’t even lay a glove on Mura or Morecambe. He is utter cack.

Those were hectic times. Now the waters have calmed lets see what conte does. Im not Ndombele fan. Im not bothered either way. I just think from a football sense and financial sense if Conte decides to bring him back into the fold with a full Conte pre-season, sits him down, and now that we have a new stability and dont need him either way I dont think it hurts to keep him another season and see what he does when hes given minutes. There is a player in there and could come in handy it all depends on his mentality and if Conte can break him down and rebuild him. A decent run of games could improve his resale. If not then bin him 🤷🏻‍♂️

I understand your line of thinking. But unfortunately I have to disagree.

Few specific reasons why -
- "Those were hectic times. Now the waters have calmed lets see what conte does." - well, yea. And he was part what caused it to be hectic. Throwing this idiot crybaby out from the squad helped to calm things. Why would we push "undo" button on that? I think we should move ahead, not trying the same thing that already has proven to fail.
- "if Conte decides to bring him back into the fold with a full Conte pre-season" - relates to previous point, but... in the preseason I want team to be ONE UNIT. That pulls weight to ONE DIRECTION. Bringing back that sobbing fat piece of shit will ruin this kind of atmoshpere.
- "Hes still a decent back up and a big lump. " - He absolutely is not decent back-up. He is unreliable. He is uninterested. He is big lump of fat mixed together with self-loathing and embarrassment.
- "Hes been a whiney bitch but he also came in under Mourinho and the other guy who everyone seems to hate." - untrue, he came in while Poch was at helm and tough preseason training sessions were first thing that fat cunt started to cry about, why would he be suddenly changed his mind now? I would say that Conte is tougher persona than Poch... And he also takes less shit from everyone he works with.

Of course I still would be happy if he would magically turn around his fortunes, come back and become a superstar in Conte team. If he would be fit and willing to fight, I in fact believe he could work in the CM duo against most opposition teams.
But this is very unlikely to happen. Probability of possible outcome is like 5% and at the same time we take big risks with ruining the atmosphere of the whole squad.

I really hope that Paratici can work his magic and find us most suitable solution with him asap. And that lazy-ass embarrassement will never step his fat foot into our club premises.

What a load of complete and utter fucking bollocks.

We've already got three cracking new super professional exciting signings, two of which have already produced the goods on MULTIPLE occasions ultimately contributing massively to bailing us out of the mess that dickheads like Ndombele and Gio Dos Lo Santos fucking Celso got us in to in the first place; players that helped us finish strongly for CL qualification ahead of the fucking Scum.

Players like Ndombele can get fucked, Conte clearly quite rightly doesn't want him anywhere near the fucking squad and no-one wants him stinking up the bench on massive wages.

More Kulus, Bentancurs and Perisics please if we actually want success.

He won't be sold because no one will be dumb enough to take him permanently but he won't be with us again either.

Another loan to Ligue 1 beckons.

That said, surely some Middle Eastern team could front up the wages and play him in their farmers league?

Back
Top Bottom