Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

60 good minutes every 3 matches, at best. Just hasn't ever shown he has the drive or mentality. Sell him to Napoli.
Keep him and he'll disappoint us. Would much rather give those midfield minutes to Sarr and Bissouma.

Like a new signing.

austin powers GIF

If anyone is going to be able to understand Ndombele, it’s someone who can eat more than him.

Ndombele is capable of pulling off outrageous shit. He has so much skill and natural ability. If Ange does manage to get a tune out of him, considering the fact that Ndombele is a fat lazy cunt who doesn’t run then our midfield will be a serious threat (and I already consider a midfield of Bissouma, Bentancur and Maddison a serious threat).

Having the option of bringing Ndombele on against tired legs and watching him put ludicrous through balls into dangerous areas will have me wet.

Lots of people would be over the moon if we got Thuram to replace Hojberg.

We'd hear stuff like "he's the player we thought Ndombele was"

Well, in a much tougher league, with much less trust from his manager, they look like the actual output was pretty similar with Tanguy shading it. Thuram is younger but would have the same adjustment from France to the prem that Tanguy did.

Lots of people would be over the moon if we got Thuram to replace Hojberg.

We'd hear stuff like "he's the player we thought Ndombele was"

Well, in a much tougher league, with much less trust from his manager, they look like the actual output was pretty similar with Tanguy shading it. Thuram is younger but would have the same adjustment from France to the prem that Tanguy did.

Would be interesting to see one of those graphs from Ndombeles last season at Lyon before we signed him.

60 good minutes every 3 matches, at best. Just hasn't ever shown he has the drive or mentality. Sell him to Napoli.
Keep him and he'll disappoint us. Would much rather give those midfield minutes to Sarr and Bissouma.

How much useless, fat, leaching fuckery does one player have to inflict on the club before some will admit enough is enough and be willing to ditch the piss taking prick ?

How much useless, fat, leaching fuckery does one player have to inflict on the club before some will admit enough is enough and be willing to ditch the piss taking prick ?
He's blatantly not fat. I mean you can call him every other name under the sun but i don't see how he qualifies as fat by any modern, definable standard.

I do find that bit odd, i know a few fat cunts and he's like an Adonis compared to them.

Back
Top Bottom