The “They’re really going to have a World Cup in QATAR?” Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its good you want to know. Always good to find out new things.
Here the israeli police and 'settler' terrorists are attacking residents and spraying their houses with sewage water, so they can steal more. Even Amnesty International agrees there is an apartheid in israel. Even good jewish people have spoken out against them and get attacked by israelis. The only ones left still defending them are similar to ones who defend russia or isis.

Ffs have you headed too many leather footballs in the 60’s, you deranged bigot?

All the European and South American FAs just need to move away from FIFA now and set up their own organisation to oversee them. Time somebody else made all that money through corruption and back handers. FIFA have had their time with their hands on the till.

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Things expensive at world cup...shock.

They kick people out of their homes and take over or bulldoze their houses and tell them to go because they decided its theirs now. And this is just their nicer way of stealing. They still keep invading (like the russians) and annexing more parts of palestine(like the russians). I'll leave you with some examples of these terrorists below. If you think its okay and normal , then please do card me more. I'd consider it a badge of honour to be carded by people who support disgusting actors.

Dude. I don't think a couple.of YouTube videos is necessarily convincing evidence. Any more reliable sources?

So? Honestly. So? The situation is funny: grown ass adults whining about not being able to have a beer. Jesus Christ (who ordered wine anyways!)
They are 'whining' because before they spent thousands on going there, they were told and promised that beer would be on sale, and at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom