The “They’re really going to have a World Cup in QATAR?” Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ginny-weasley-harry-potter.gif

Eric Dier reckons fans should be able to enjoy the football without alcohol.

You can tell
he is a player not a supporter.

In all honesty they should, but it's just indicative of FIFA allowing themselves to be lied to by the hosts.

There'll be more examples as the rest of the shit-show unfolds.

They kick people out of their homes and take over or bulldoze their houses and tell them to go because they decided its theirs now. And this is just their nicer way of stealing. They still keep invading (like the russians) and annexing more parts of palestine(like the russians). I'll leave you with some examples of these terrorists below. If you think its okay and normal , then please do card me more. I'd consider it a badge of honour to be carded by people who support disgusting actors.

Sounds a bit like "eminent domain" our excuse for doing pretty much the same thing

Back
Top Bottom