The “They’re really going to have a World Cup in QATAR?” Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Slavery
Colonisation
Pillaging
Stealing jewels
Whitewashing

That sort of thing

Doesn't make it right to host the WC in Qatar mind you...

lol. What a childish post. You think Europeans invented slavery? Where is Egypt? Colonisation? Where were the Mongols from? Pillaging? The Sioux did that before Europeans arrived. Stealing?....Sure we invented stealing.....Whitewashing? You'll have to enlighten me on that. That is too much bollocks for me to understand.

If it wasn't for Europeans we'd still be in the dark ages and we wouldn't be having a WC in Qatar either. Another thing Europeans invented.

Keep up the self hate though simp.

lol. What a childish post. You think Europeans invented slavery? Where is Egypt? Colonisation? Where were the Mongols from? Pillaging? The Sioux did that before Europeans arrived. Stealing?....Sure we invented stealing.....Whitewashing? You'll have to enlighten me on that. That is too much bollocks for me to understand.

If it wasn't for Europeans we'd still be in the dark ages and we wouldn't be having a WC in Qatar either. Another thing Europeans invented.

Keep up the self hate though simp.

I forgot to mention raping and wiping out entire races too, sorry. ;)

I just think you get a nub on for middle aged bald men with power.

Your love Levy is well known but I didn't realise it was a kink.

Oh wait that's not Daniel?

Oh my bad then #infantinoout (Am I doing this right?)

Happy to join the truth denier cult with you if you accept me please💪

Every country has a shady past, stop the press!
The FIFA president has just plucked a figure out of thin air to defend Qatar with, he said that for 3000 years Europeans have been doing things to apologize for to the rest of the world.

For heavens sake even the first Punic War wasn't until 264 BC – 241 BC.

I'm not pressing I'm simply correcting his patter on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom